The Divocre is Fianl

~3 weeks later~

Maddie POV

I walked out the court room a happy women. Me and James are officailly divorced and I'm can fianlly be with Prince. Me the girls and the guys are going out to celebrate. When we arrive when sit down and looked at the menus.

Taylor: so how does it feel to be a free single women??

Prince: hold up Maddie is not single she is with me!

We all laugh as the waiter comes to the table.

Waiter: hi I'll be your waiter today... How may I take your order? * winks at prince*

Did this hoe just? Right in front of me!

Maddie: umm I'll have the(gco)

Waiter: I wasn't talking to you I was talking to him.

She said pointing to Prince.

Prince: umm ok I'd like a ice tea with a lemon..

Waiter: ok then... And for you sir?

Roc: um me and Nia will take a sprit.

Ray: I was a lemonade and so does Taylor.

Ej: I want a died babe what do you want?

Rockelle: a sheiely temple.

Ej well there you go.

Maddie: ok so I(gco)

Waiter: ok I'll be back with those drinks.

Wtf??

Maddie: I know she saw me right here!

Prince: babe calm down what do you want?

Maddie: a water with a lemon.

Prince: ok.

When the waiter came back prince said.

Prince: umm you forgot to take my wife's order.

Waiter: O I'm so sorry what would you like?

Maddie: a water with a lemon.

Waiter: ok.... *death stare* I'll be back *walks away*

Maddie: prince I don't trust her with my drink...

Prince: I'll drink it frist ok?

The waiter came back with my drink and prince grabbed it before I did.

Waiter: no don't drink that!

Prince: why not?

Waiter: because it's hers.

Busted.

Waiter: ill be back with another drink.

The waiter walks away with my drink and then comes back with another one and a napkin.

Waiter: *hands prince the napkin* here my phone number if you want to have some real fun*wink*

I looked at her in shock did this hoe just do that? I was bout to jump over the table but Prince held me down.

Prince: does it look like I want your number?

Waiter: I mean obviously look at me then at her.

Prince: mmmm ok *looks at me* I see a beautiful girl with natural long hair and c cup boobs that are the right size for me and a big ass. And sence we have 3 chrilden together I know what she can do in the bed. *looks at waiter* I now see a trashy girl with weave so stiff it can be library book. She looks like a hoe and I'm not trying to catch anything. Plus you look like you already had 7 kids... Also she doesn't have. Good job and she looks every bit of 45.

I was crying when Prince had fished his sentence. I think the whole table was.

Waiter: frist of all... I'm 25. And I'm not prgnant un-like some people.

Prince: Frist of all bitch that's my chrilden in her stomach. Our 4th child together. So do me a favor and stfu.

Waiter: what every stay with a Thristy as Thot.

Maddie: O hell naw bitch you got it backwards. I'm not the Thot here.

Waiter: from the way I see it you are.

Maddie: you know what. You need this more then I do. You don't even look thristy your deyrated! *gives her the drink*

Waiter: no I don't need it you do.

We keep going back and fornt I was ready to beat bitch but I had to remember I was pregnant meaning I couldn't fight. Dammit.

Prince: guys let's just go somewere else.

We got up leaving when I felt uncofmable for a minute. I had a sharp pain in my stomach but I pushed it to the side. I breath alittle heavier but not to much. As I got up to leave water shots right out of me.

Nia: o shit.

Taylor: did your water just brake?

Maddie: no it didn't calm down... I would be having a contraction if I did.

Rockelle: true

The guys relaxed for a mintue but as soon as I started walking it came. The contraction. My water did brake.

__________________________

O SHIZZZ😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱