I Hate James

~2 months later~

Maddie POV

Jacob still isn't up... I cry almost every mintue. Damn I miss him I need him. The twins can know talk!!! But they still think James is there father they call him daddy and everything😑 I'm going to have to tell them soon. But it's been more then a year since Jacob been in a coma... And little by little my life is going down. James still abuses me and eveything so I'm pretty banged up but know people are notices so I wear long sleeves and jeans. Today I'm wearing a sweatshirt with sweatpants....there Princeton's.... Shhh!!!! Don't tell James. But he would know they do say MISFIT on them. But today James raped me again.... But he didn't wear a condom and I don't wanna have a baby.... Espcailly not by him. So Taylor went to the store for me. I waited for her and layed in the coach thinking about Jacob.

James: Maddie!

I didn't respond. I was thinking of Jacob to much. I started thinking of when me and Jacob frist met.

(Flashback)

I was sitting in star bucks drinking coffee with Taylor and Nia in high school telling them about me and James when they got up to use the bathroom. I sit there drinking my ice coffee when I see someone approach me... I looked up and saw Princeton. I knew he was in mindless behavior. I liked there music but I'm not a crazied fan that knows everything about him.

Prince: hey mama... Are you wifi cuz I'm trying to build a connection...

I looked at him like wow... So corny. Prince busted out in laughter.

Prince: I'm just joking about the corny pick up line I was just trying to Make you laugh. But I saw you form over there with my friends and I thought you were absolutely beautiful and I needed any excuse to talk to you.

I smile and blush at him.

Maddie: see that's how you approach and lady!

He smiled and laughed at me.

Prince: so what's your name beautiful?

Maddie: Maddie and you must be...

Prince: you don't recognize me?

Maddie: naw I do.. I was just joking... Your Roc Royal from mindless behavior right(joking)

Prince: not cool Maddie not cool.

Maddie: I'm just joking(lol)

Prince: o ok Maddie's got jokes!! So umm I gotta go... But can I get your number?

Maddie: sure why not.. We would be the best of friends!!

Prince: o.........

Maddie: what?

Prince: I wanted us to me more then friends...

Maddie: play your cards right and we just might be..

He smiled at me then gave me back my phone.

Prince: here sweetie I'll call you tonight. Bye.

He kissed my hand then walked out the door with then rest of mb. Then Taylor and Nia came o me all excited like.

Taylor: I got Ray's number!!!

Nia: I got roc's! He is so damn fine!

Maddie: I got Princeton's number... Right know were just friends but I have a feeling evenly we might not be.

(Flashback over)

James: MADDIE!!!

I still didn't respond. Then James came down the stairs again as hell. I was bout to get popped I already knew.