Temptr FAQs

https://temptr.com/faq

Frequently Asked Questions

Q) Is the person whose name I got really my one true love?

A) Yes. Your Temptr match is the person you're most attuned to biologically, intellectually, emotionally, and, yes, sexually. The physical chemistry between two Temptr matches will be off the charts. In an early study of two hundred Temptr users on first dates with their matches, 90% of subjects reported intense feelings of attraction upon first sight of their match, and 98% reported those feelings by the end of the date. Thirty-three percent of those first dates ended the morning after the date began, if you know what we mean. A follow-up survey six months later found that 97% of subjects were in a committed relationship with their match and reported levels of happiness previously unbeknownst to them.

Q) How does Temptr work?

A) We've perfected highly confidential proprietary technology that's allowing us to change the world, one user at a time.

Q) What is the purpose of Temptr? Why create it at all?

A) Simple: the world needs more love. What better use for technology than to increase human happiness?

Q) Why the name "Temptr"? Aren't you encouraging people to give into temptation? If Temptr was about love, wouldn't it have a different name?

A) You're really quite boring.

Q) Does being matched with someone mean we'll be together forever?

A) Temptr doesn't tell the future. All it does is reveal the person you are most compatible with—it's up to you to find them, and it's up to the two of you to make it work. All relationships require work, even between Temptr matches.

Q) My match is someone I don't know. What should I do?

A) Maybe start by Googling their name.

Q) My match is someone I know and already like. What should I do?

A) Make the magic happen.

Q) I'm already married to someone who isn't my match. What should I do?

A) You have a choice ahead of you, one that only you can make. May you choose well.

Q) My match's identity is causing me distress. What should I do?

A) Just because you're matched with someone doesn't put you under any obligation to be with them, especially if it's someone who makes you feel unsafe. You don't owe them a relationship. If you need support, we recommend seeing a counsellor or other qualified professional.