Author's Note

Well, here we are—the end of We Make Mayhem!

I wrote this story without showing it to anyone, which is new for me. Usually I would send a new manuscript to my beta readers and then to my agent, and revise it half a dozen times. This was different: I wrote it, revised it once, and then I wanted to release it.

For years, I've been grinding out the years after my first book, Maybe in Paris, was traditionally published, trying to get a second book deal. We Make Mayhem was a purposeful move away from that grind. I wanted to write something I loved and then give it away for whoever else wanted to love it. Wattpad readers are the first to experience it, and I'm so grateful to everyone who has. Thank you so much for every vote, comment, and to everyone who added it to reading lists. I deeply appreciate it all.

Thank you in particular to my friend Tenaya (73454life ) for being my biggest fan.

We Make Mayhem is on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53197282-we-make-mayhem), so you can add it and rate it there if you'd like. I'm on Twitter and Instagram with the same username, @ rebeccarightnow.

So what's next? Well, on April 27th 2020, I'm releasing a 14-chapter story called The Quarantine Diary of Adam Garrett. I've been writing it over the past few weeks while I'm stuck at home during the coronavirus pandemic, and I've had so much fun with it. I'll release all of it at once and I hope you check it out.

Ta ta for now!