Thirst

Kaname's POV
I'm sorry Ema for leaving you all alone. But I'll change that and you'll be mine again.

Ema's POV
I walked aimlessly around the campus and into the forest area. Soon, I was in front of the fountain. I sat down on the edge of fountain and looked at my reflection in the water. Reflection of the star lit sky and the dazzling water reminded me of the times I spent with my brothers back at home. Stargazing with Shu, reading together with Reiji in the garden, gardening with Subaru, having a midnight tea party with Teddy and Kanato and playing hide and seek with Laito and Ayato. I never knew living away from them was this hard. My mind is constantly filled with them. I'm worried about them all the time. I really really miss them. I can't wait for next month because I have my first holiday.

"Zero?" I asked as I felt his presence nearby. No answer. "Zero?" I asked again as I walked to where he was. When I found him, his breathing was hard and he was sweating. He looked as if he was shot. He was in agony. "Zero!" I rushed to him. "What happened are you ok?" No answer. He just pushed me away. "Zero I can help you. Just tell me what's wrong"

"It's....nothing..j..just go..away"

"I can't just leave you like this"

"I SAID GO AWAY" then I saw his eyes. It was blood red. He was hungry.

"Zero" I whispered. I sighed as I sat in front of him. I took my wrist and made a small cut with my nail allowing my blood to slowly drip. As I put my wrist near him, he grabbed it harshly and tried to push it away. Me being a pureblood, I was stronger than him and so I was able to grab his hand and make him let go.

"Drink" I said softly as I pushed my wrist near him. He tried to resist but the smell of blood was too strong for his hunger to resist that he clutched tightly onto my arm pierced his sharp fangs deeply into my skin.

"You shouldn't resist the thirst Zero, you will not be able to control yourself. I know how much you hate vampires and I know how painful it must be to drink someone's blood but please, don't make yourself suffer" he didn't reply but I knew he was listening. Gently with my free hand, I patted his head.

~Mean while in the Night Class~
Kaname's POV
I involuntarily got up from my seat as a strong smell of blood hit the classroom and I immediately knew that it was Ema's. All the night class students started murmuring amongst themselves immediately as their eyes started glowing red. I shut them up and ordered them to stay in this room until I was back.

"Takuma, you're in charge. Make sure no one leaves the room" and I left the room to the source of the smell.