The truth

I was about to do something which I'm not supposed to do.

Ema's POV

"I....I...." I was lost. How was I supposed to tell him? How would he react? What will he do? Will he be mad that I'm leaving everyone behind? All those questions came flooding into my head and I couldn't  think straight. I didn't know what to do at all.

"Hey are you okay? Did anyone do anything to you?" He asked while trying to look me in the eye.

"No....no one did anything. Its just.....its just that I....I'm leaving. I'm leaving to go to another school." ...............silence. He didn't say anything. He probably didn't know what to say. So I continued on. "I'm going to transfer to another school and will not come back for a while. It's hard to leave you all but since I decided to go, I have to leave. But, but I'll promise to come back for holidays and....and I can call you guys and.." he just hugged me tight.

"It's ok, you don't have to explain. If this is something that you want, I will accept it. But you need to make sure you keep me updated with how you are doing okay?"he said giving me a small smile. But I could tell he was faking it. 

"Are you going to tell the others?"he asked. 

"No....I'll tell them after I leave..."

"When are you leaving?

"In four days"

".........I see....well, its up to you but you must tell them at one point alright? You probably wasn't suppose to tell anyone right?" I just gave him a small nod. Smart as always.....I was relieved by his reaction but I was getting annoyed. Why you ask? Because his lying. His pretending to be fine that I'm leaving. Just like always. Lying so I could feel better. It just pisses me off sometimes. Why can't he tell me the truth? I'm his sister right? Is it because he doesn't want to hurt me? If so, why must he lie and hurt himself? Why can't he be honest for once? This is one of the reason why I decided to transfer. To make him get out of the misery that I'm causing to him. He builds up stress and just decides to keep it to himself, and I hate it. I hate to see him hurt. I hate to see any of my brothers hurt. I cause him too much stress that he becomes lazy and just sleeps all the time. I know his tired but I can't do anything because he always pushes me away from his problems. Why? just why?

Shuu's POV

I see her deep in thoughts. Have I said anything to make her think too much? I just want her to be happy and live her life. I want her to smile like how she did before. She turned more sarcastic then before but I can see that sometimes, she shows her true self in front of me. The truth is, I don't want her to leave. I want to stop her. I feel so frustrated that she decides to tell me now that she is leaving. She could have told me before. Arg I'm getting more frustrated. Calm down Shuu. Calm down. Don't hurt her. Be supportive.

"Why? just why?" she asked quietly.

Ema's POV

"Why? just why? Why do you have to lie?! Why do you keep lying and hurting yourself? Why don't you tell me the truth?! Is it because you don't want to hurt me?! Well you know what?! I'M HURT BECAUSE YOU WON'T TELL ME THE TRUTH! Why won't you shout at me for being selfish? Why won't you tell me what you want? Why? Why? Why?" I shout while hitting him in the chest continuously. He grabs my arms to stop me.

"Well what do you want me to do? It's not like you are being honest to yourself as well! You changed Ema. YOU CHANGED! You used to be so cheerful, but now, you are more sarcastic and more distant! I want you to go back to how you used to be before and be smiling all the time! You are always tired because of your student council jobs and to put up with others. I haven't see you smile and laugh genuinely ever since you started to hate your true brother! Why can't you just forget about him! Why are you still holding your memories with him!"

"DON'T BRING HIM UP INTO THIS CONVERSATION!"

"SHUT UP! His not here with you. ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU STILL CARE ABOUT HIM AFTER ALL THESE YEARS? AFTER HIS LEFT YOU FOR SO LONG?  IS HE HERE TO PROTECT YOU? NO! IS HE HERE TO COMFORT YOU WHEN YOU ARE CRYING? NO! HIS NOT HERE WITH YOU! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF EMA! WE ARE YOUR FAMILY NOW! NOT HIM! YOU MIGHT BE RELATED TO HIM BY BLOOD BUT THERES NO POINT IF HIS NOT EVEN HERE WITH YOU! HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FROM THE BEGINNING AFTER YOUR ACTUAL PARENTS DIED!" Shuu was out of breath. He finally let out the feelings his been holding back. But what he said was actually painful and I couldn't contain my emotions anymore. Realisation hit me hard. My tears started to flow out nonstop. 

"Ema, no. I...I didn't mean that....I'm sorry Ema. I'm really sorry." 

"No its fine. Your right. Just...just let me be alone for now." I said and ran out of his room. I could here him running after me and trying to stop me but I just couldn't be with him now and just teleported back into my room and blocked everyone out.

Why am I so selfish? I'm so annoying...I'm sorry everyone......

A/N

So another boring short chapter but hope you like it. I'll try to make it more interesting! I have some ideas for when she goes to cross academy so please bear withe my boring writing for now ahahahah. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME OR WHATEVER! THANK YOU!