Hello there, hope we all get along

As Zero calmed down, Ema told Zero to rest which he declined but with some persuasion, he complied and went to his room. Since the two guardians were asleep, she put a barrier of her own around the campus which was stronger then the first barrier which the school had already used. With her hawk eye, she was able to see anywhere and anything she desired. She used that to see what was happening with Yuki, if she was still at the dorm or if she has gone back. Much to her displeasure, she was still there and saw that the night class had just come back from their class. She saw a blonde haired boy with blue eyes, Hanabusa Aidou ask "What is she doing here?" While looking at a guy with orange hair Akatsuko Kain who replied with a shrug. Ruka, Rima, Shiki, Takuma and the other night class were all looking at Yuki with a confused looked and some with a disturbed face. Soon, another figure walked into the room and all the others turned to that person and bowed showing respect. Kaname Kuran. Ema felt her eyebrows furrow together as she saw his figure. She used to see him as a loving brother and loved him with all her heart but now, he was a complete stranger to her. After all these years, she was convinced that he forgot about her and he no longer cared for her. Yuri only found anger in herself towards Kaname, she could not feel the same love and respect towards him anymore. She forgot about her true brother and moved on to her second life. Her brothers, the sakamakis were much more important to her then Kaname.

Few moments later, she saw Kaname sending away the other students and walked to Yuki. He stroke her hair a few times and his eyes were gentle. He carried her in his arms and brought her back to her dorm. Ema tracked them with her eyes all the way to Yuki's room and saw Kaname kiss her forehead like how he had always done to Ema when she was little. She felt more angry and annoyed. She was convinced that Kaname had not gone to search for her as he had found someone else to replace her. She was furious and swore to her self that she will show Kaname hell. Because, karma's a bitch. She scoffed and smirked to herself and mutter "welcome to my game my dear brother Kaname" and went onto the school's roof top to enjoy the rest of the night.

Ema tried to relax before tomorrow's class and meeting the others especially Kaname, but she couldn't all she could do was think about her brothers. She wanted to apologise to Shu so badly but she couldn't because she was afraid that he already hates her and doesn't want to talk to her. So she got off the roof and went to check on Zero.

She neared his room and knocked on his door twice. There was no answer from inside so she opened the door slightly guessing that he was asleep and she was right, but he was tossing around crutching his heart and was sweating so much. He was haunted by his nightmares. Ema got worried and went to his side immediately. She held onto his hand whispering soothing words as she sat on the edge of his bed. Zero calmed down and grabbed her hand tightly. Ema stroked his hair gently and waited for him to calm down completely. Sleeping Zero nuzzled his head into Ema and became quiet. She stayed with him for a while and left to her room as the sun started to show colours again. Hiding her presence, she went to bed.

~time skip to next night~
It was around 5pm when she woke up, the sun was almost setting so it was still blight outside. She tiredly walked to her bathroom and had a quick shower. She then brushed her teeth, did her hair and changed into her new uniform. It was nearing 6pm and the sun was just setting she felt all the presence of the fellow vampires in the 'meeting area' kind of place. They headed out of the front door and to the gate. From the inside she could already hear the loud screaming of the day class students and it was killing her. She couldn't imagine going outside into the mob of the day class students and hearing them scream. 'Arg, this will be the death of me' Ema thought to herself.

After a while, the night class had left to go to their class and into the mob of screaming fanboys and girls. It took a while for them to calm down after their idols had left which made Ema even more frustrated then she was before with the high pitched kyaaaas. When all the day class had left, she decided that it was also time for her to start heading to class.

A hand came out of nowhere and grasped Ema's wrist gently.

"Be careful." said a voice.

"Don't worry, I will be fine. You should worry more about yourself Zero." Ema smiled gently and Zero nodded in response and let go of her wrist. She nodded, signalling him that she was going and went to walk to her new class.

As she arrived at the classroom, she knocked on the door twice and waited for the teacher to answer. The teacher opened the door and looked at her, he stepped outside and Ema explained that she was the new student. The teacher then went back into class, "Ok class, today, we will be having a new student. Hope you treat her well. Please come in." He said.

All the vampires looked at the door impatiently wondering who the new student was and Ichijo and Kaname looked at each other a bit confused as they were both not aware of the new student in school.

Ema walked in gracefully without any flaws. All the boys' jaws dislocated and dropped to the ground as they stared at her perfect figure and beauty. As she got to the middle of the class she smiled, "Hello there, my name is Ema and I hope we all get along"