Disasters with brothers! Part 1

Ema's POV:
When I woke up, I found Shuu next to me sleeping peacefully. His arms were securely wrapped around me. I felt safe in between his arms.
I was trying to get off the bed and out of Shuu's arm to get dress into something other than the nightgown but each time I moved, Shuu just hugged me tighter. After a while of trying, I gave up and just hugged him. I buried my fave in his chest and closed my eyes. Few moments later, I felt something or someone combing my hair. I looked up and saw Shuu smiling slightly down at me. I smiled back at him and said "Good morning."
"Morning" he replied. "Did you have a good sleep?" He asked me and I just nodded. I was about to ask him if he slept alright when suddenly, the door slammed open!
BAM!!
Behind the door revealed Laito and Ayato. "Emaaaa! Let's go play!" Shouted Ayato when he and Laito then noticed Shuu next to me on the bed.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HER BED?!?!" Shouted Ayato angrily.
"WHY.ARE.YOU.IN.HERE????" Laito stated angrily while glaring at Shuu. Shuu just looked away ignoring on what they are saying. Suddenly, all the brothers came in to see what was happening.
~Their reactions~
Reiji: "What is all this commotion about?!" Sees Shuu on Ema's bed. "......What do you think you are doing in her bed" positions his glasses to the position.

Kanato: "Shuu, why are you in her bed?! It's not fair!! I wanna sleep with her too!" (Not in that way pervs!!) "Teddy says he wants to as well!"

Subaru: "WHAT THE F***?! GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"

A/N
There you go guys! Sorry it's short but I'll make sure I will update soon! Thank you for reading and sticking with me even though my writing sucks and like I don't update often but I will try to make it up to you guys! Thank you!