Meeting the cousins and Birthday surprise (Part 2)

Kaname's POV:
Today was the day Ema was turning turning 8. This is the first time that I'm gonna miss her birthday and it might not be the last as well. I was worried sick about her. She was my only family left. Well after Shiki but... Anyway I miss her a lot and I can't believe that I am not with her. After what happened to mother and father, things have gone upside down really fast between me and my family. It's like a nightmare that keeps hunting me down. Nightmare that will never go away. I wish I could just wake up in my old room and see my parents as well as my beloved sister. I'm still trying to search her but it's no use. I'm never gonna see her again. I think I'm gonna break into pieces.

I changed into my outdoor clothes and went to the headmaster's office since he wanted to talk about me on something. Apparently, there is a girl named Yuki that the headmaster found and has adopted her and he wants me to look after her while headmaster was going going to run some errands. When I saw her, she was maybe the same age as Ema. Anyway, I was really annoyed with this because I wanted to go look for Ema before tonight but seems like I can't because of the headmaster. He could have just brought her with him but he said that Yuki might be tired of this and that so he left her with me. So for almost whole day, I was looking after Yuki.

Ema's POV:
I woke up to the sunshine peeking through the window in a unfamiliar room. I was scared that I nearly screamed but I remembered that I was at my father's house. Today, I'm going back to my house where my brothers are.
I got out of bed and went to the kitchen because there were smell of food coming from there and I was hungry. When I entered the dining room, there was (insert any breakfast food you like). I went to one of the seat and sat down.
"Good morning Ema, how did you sleep? Did you have a good dream?" Father asked right after I sat down which took me by surprise and I almost fell out of the chair.
"Good morning to you to father, I slept just fine and yes I had a good dream...I think" I giggled when I answered. Father looked at me and gave me a warm smile.
"That's good to hear." Said father. Suddenly, my stomach made a grumbling noise and I blushed 50 shades of tomatoes. It was so embarrassing but father just giggled it off. "Let's it then, should we?"questioned father which replied to with a nod.
I ate my (insert breakfast food) and drank (insert drink). It was delicious. While eating my father asked if I wanted to stay until night. I obviously said yes and nearly beamed out of my chair but I kept my manners and stay seated.

Karl's POV:
I just asked Ema if she wanted to stay for the night because that was our 'plan' and fortunately, she said yes so it was according to plan. I hope we can keep it a secret for her surprise! Anyway, I had asked her cousins to come to the party and meet her as well as help my sons decorate and get ready for the party. So until it's time for the party, I needed to spend time with Ema which I was really happy about and didn't mind at all. But the problem was I don't know what girls like because I only have sons, so I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to go shopping again. I swear that there is something with girls and shopping. I mean we just went shopping yesterday and we bought like hundred of things! Plus she is only 6! Well 7 today though. Anyway, she is cute in that way so I can't say anything. Just seeing her happy makes me happy. I know she isn't my biological daughter but I love her like my real daughter.
______________________________________________
Okay....that was kind of a boring chapter😁 but I swear it will be better in the next chapter👍🏻! Thanks for reading and sorry for the slow update😅! I will somehow make it up to you😊! Also thank you for supporting me in loads of ways😊🤗! Love you guys so much❤️! Thank you again😃😆