The Promise

The brothers left Ema's room and walked off to their own room or to the place where they wanted to go while Shuu stayed in Ema's room.
Ema still had tears in her eyes and Shuu noticed it so he got in front of Ema and wiped the tears off.
"It's ok to cry Ema. You don't need to hold the tears in." Shuu whispered. After he said that, Ema looked up to Shuu and that's when she broke down. She hugged on to Shuu like her life depended on it and started sobbing quietly. While she was crying, Shuu hugged her firmly and rubbed her back while soothing some gently words.

After a while, she stopped crying and just hugged Shuu.
"Shunii, please don't leave me." She mumbled into his chest.
"I won't Ema" he replied hugging her. "You can always come to me when you feel lonely or need to cry. I'll always be there for you as a brother."
"Promise?" She looked up to meet his eyes.
"I promise" he replied with a gentle smile.

A/N
I know this is really short and I'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I ran out of ideas for the story so I was creating a new one. It is a Brothers Conflict FanFic! I made a Iori x reader FanFic so if you are interested, please check it out! It is still updating but I got my mind to refresh so I will updated this one sooner as well. Thank you for reading and being patient as well! I love you guys! 30K reads are huge! Tnx guys!