Meeting the cousins and Birthday surprise! (Part 3)

Ema's POV:
After breakfast, father and I went to Central Town to look and buy things. We went to lots of shops and bought 4 teddies, 3 neckless, a cute bookmark (any kind you aka readers want) and a blue dress. It was so beautiful! (The one in the pic) After that, we went to a cafe called Yumeiro Patissiere and ordered a strawberry tart with jasmine tea and a Fruits Paradise Parfait and my dad just ordered a rose tea.

After about 5 minutes or less, our orders came and it looked......wow.....amazing! I can't describe how beautiful the food looks like. The strawberries on my tart are sparkling and the parfait is really like a paradise! It has lots of beautiful and paradise colours that matches with each other! Not only that but the smell of our drinks reminds me of the garden in our house (Sakamaki). It's too wonderful to eat! But...obviously, I ate it because it will be a waste and it tasted amazing! It was like all the juices from the fruits are splashing all over my mouth and its like dancing on my tongue! It's just so spectacular! It's like I'm in a tropical island with lost of fruits and trees surrounding me, it feels like I'm on the ocean bed enjoying all the smells around me! The coconut taste and the mints goes fantastic with each other. Though there can be a bit of changes with the seasonings. Suddenly I realised that there were people behind me giggling and saying that I'm cute and stuff which I was really confused to why. Then suddenly, the male with glasses and blackish colour said "Thank you for complementing my parfait like that! No one has ever described it like that and it's also from a little girl! Thank you but can I ask what kind of changes you would make?" after he said that, he bowed down. Then it hit me like a wave that I was saying that out loud so my face turned fifty shades of red! I was so embarrassed that went to hug my father and buried my face in his stomach. I felt like I was going to cry because of the embarrassment.
The. I heard my dad say, "I'm sorry, she just got shy that's all. Right Ema? Come on go and say hi to those people over there." So I slowly let go of my father and faced the people.

"H...hi, my n...name i..is E...e..Ema. Nice t..to meet y..you" I bowed staring at the ground.

"Hi! I'm Ichigo! Nice to meet you too! This is Andou," said a girl with two pigtails on both sides of her hair while pointing to the male who spoke to me. "this is Hanabusa" she continued while pointing at a male with green hair "and this is Kashino." She finished while pointing to a male with blonde hair.

"So can you tell me how I can change my parfait to make it better?" Asked Andou with a smile.
"Well, the parfait has a bit of the Lemmon taste only due to the heat of the oven that you cook the sponge cake part of the parfait so even if you add some lemon to it, you can't really taste it so to at least let it taste like lemon or smells like it, you can sprinkle some lemon juice on top of it or make a chocolate topping with lemon flavours. Also there are lots of spices in tropical island so you can maybe spice it up a bit by sprinkling some cinnamon to the cream to make it more unique in other ways. But the cinnamon part is just my idea. I'm not saying that you should use it though. So if you want to keep it as the fruits only theme, you don't have to add on. And I'm still 6 years old so I won't ask you to use my idea but that's only what I thought." I replied with a shy smile.

"Wow! Your only 6 and you speak like a adult! Not only that but you know lots about cakes! That's amazing!" Said Ichigo.
"Thank you very much. I like cakes so much and I do lots of baking myself also, that's how I was raised up as, like a lady. But it was until my parents passed away though." I whispered the last part and looked down.
"Anyway, thank you very much for your opinion. I will try it on my next one. Thank you." Andou thanked me with a warm smile.

"Well, we better get going before it becomes dark. We can come back again next time." Said father.
"Okay, but can we buy some cake for my brothers?" I asked father with a closed eye smile.
"That's a wonderful idea Ema! Why don't you go and choose what you like and we will buy it alright?" Father replied.
"Okay!" I cheered and went to the counter where they had lots of cakes.
Even though we are a vampire, we still eat human foods sometimes. Well most of the time when we are around humans or not. But we still drink blood as well.

Anyway, after we bought lots of cakes. When I mean lots, I mean lots! We bought like 50 slices of cakes! We said our good byes to Ichigo, Kashino, Andou and Hanabusa, and I promised them that I will come back.

_______________________________________________________
Okay, I will promise that I will finish 'Meeting the cousins and Birthday surprise! On the next part because it will get super long and the part 4 will be exciting! I hope😜 so thank you for reading this chapter! See u next time!

Choco246