Roses and Secrets

A/N

Hey there, how's it going? I'm really sorry for not updating in like forever. But I'll resume again with updating. Hope you all remember the story ahahaha coz I kinda don't. Anyways hope you guys are still willing to read my story and hope y'all aren't mad at me for not updating. Enjoy~

Ema's POV

School has ended and so my brothers and I went back home. The ride back was noisy with Laito and Ayato talking about some things that happened at school especially with girls and the rest was doing some random stuff which I do not know. Slowly, I closed my eyes and rested my head on Shuu's shoulder and relaxed as I was tired from all the work I've done for the future council. Before I knew it, I slowly drifted to sleep.

When I woke up, I was in my room. Shuu probably brought me up. I took my phone out to check the time and it was already 4 in the morning (since she goes to night school the times are opposite). I got up and changed into some comfy oversized sweater and did some homework as well as some packing for moving. Since it was Thursday and I'm leaving on Sunday morning, I decided to pack away most of the stuff which I won't use for the next few days. 

As I was packing away few items, I came across a picture which my brothers and I took on my 8th birthday. We were all smiling and we looked like we were having fun. Although I'm not the closest with other members of my family, they are still my brothers and I still love them no matter what. Unconsciously, tears started to slip down along my cheeks as I thought of how much I will miss them. I packed the picture carefully into one of the box and wiped my tears. When I looked at the clock, it was about 5am and decided to get some fresh air.

I strolled into the rose garden and stared up at the dark blue sky. The moon was shining brightly and the stars were like diamonds. They were stunning. Before long, I started to fall asleep with the calming sent of roses and the breeze from the cooling wind.

I was waken up by someone shaking me. As I opened my eyes, I was met with a really worried looking Subaru. 

"Ema, You shouldn't be sleeping here. What if you catch a cold?"

"*chuckles* I'm fine Subaru-niisama, you don't have to look that worried" I said giving a little smile.

Subaru was taken by surprise that I I called him Subaru-niisama as well as chuckled since I didn't really show that much emotions in the past few years. I sat up and looked at Subaru.

"Thank you for worrying oniichan, lets go inside" 

"Okay" he said and pulled me to my feet and we went inside.

"Nee Subaru-niisama, do you think you can help me some rose oil?"

"Sure but, what do you need it for?"

"Thats a secret," I said while putting a finger in front of my mouth and winked.

"*sigh*okay I'll pass it to you later, okay?"

"mhmm, thats fine. Thank you *closed eye smile* I'll see you later" I said and left.

Before going into my room, I went to Shuu's room. I went in and sat at the edge of the bed where Shuu was lying down. He opened one of his eyes to look at me. "Are you not feeling well?" He asked. I didn't reply by just lay down and buried my head in his chest. "Hey, whats wrong?" he asked sounding more worried while putting his hands on my shoulder. He sat us up and asked what was wrong again. I looked down not being able to look him in the eyes. I was about to do something which I'm not supposed to do.

Thats it for now, thanks for reading! Theres not that much in this chapter but hope you enjoyed it. Please look out for tomorrow's update....maybe the day after tmr ahahah, depending on how fast I'm able to write.

Should I make few drafts and publish at once next time? Tell me in the comments please:)

Thank you~~