Disasters with the brothers Part 2

Ema's POV:
When the door slammed open, I was so shocked and had to take a few seconds to realize what was going on. I was about to protest and tell them that I asked him to sleep with me for the night but Shuu beat me to it.
"Is it a crime to sleep with your sister?" Asked Shu in a bored and slightly annoyed tone. "Is it?" He asked again.
After he have said that, the brothers have lost words and didn't know what to say next.

"Tch" Subaru said looking to the other side.
"How can we believe that you didn't just come here on your will. What if she didn't want to sleep with you or what if she is scared that you are next to her?" Gritted Ayato angrily.

"Does it really look like she is scared? If you think she is scared then why is she holding my shirt? It looks to me that you guys are scaring her." Replied Shu getting more annoyed by seconds. And I have now just realized that I was holding on to his shirt with my hands slightly shaking.

"WHAT THE HELL SHU?!" Shouted Laito angrily. I was really scared. "DON'T GET A HEAD OF YOUR SELF JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OLDER!" I could feel that tears were about to fall out of my eyes.
"How...can you be sure that...she isn't scared Shu?" Asked Kanato.
"If she is scared, she can ask you guys to come or she can be making a distance between us but no she isn't. She is holding on to my shirt and she is shaking so she is scared of you guys." Shu just stated the obvious.

"STOP MAKING EXCUSES!" Shouted Laito, again.

"Just...JUST SHOUT UP ALREADY!! SHUNII DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I ASKED HIM TO STAY THE NIGHT WITH ME!! Now if you understand, just, just get out." I said. And now my tears were rolling down my cheek.
"Ema, Im.." Started Ayato but I just cut him off. "Apologize to Shu not me. Oh and one more thing, don't try to be overprotective or try to protect me just with your gut feelings when you guys are just jealous. You only have pure jealousy against Shu. He wasn't doing anything wrong." I glared at the brothers excluding Shu.

Suddenly, Shu just hugged me from behind because I somehow seemed to move forward. "Thank you" Shu whispered.
My eyes and my stiff body softened and relaxed and looked at Shu. "I didn't want you to be the bad guy." I smiled slightly at Shu. "You are my favourite brother and one of the person I trust the most." I whispered.
"Now, can you guys just get out of the room?!" I stated angrily facing the other brothers.

The brothers hurriedly left and Shu and I were the only ones left in the room.
"Shu, would you protect me forever?" I asked Shu quietly.
"Yes I will. I promise." He replied with his rare smile.
"I only trust you and father in this family. Your not gonna betray me right?" My voice cracked. "Would you be at my side all the time? Like how my real brother did?" I finished with a single tear running down my cheek.
"Yes my princess." He replied and hugged me.
And in the long time, I didn't feel like I was alone and I felt really safe in between the person whom I trust the most. He was like the second Kaname to me. And I just started crying on his chest and he just stayed there with me.

Brothers POV:
Shu...I am not gonna give up on her easily.