14

Alex's POV
I go upstairs Jack following behind me. I grab a black bralette and matching underwear and my tights to go with my skirt and the rest of my outfit I mentally planned.

Alex's outfit w/ black tights^^^^^^^I put on a Pom Pom beanie and I say "you ready?" To Jack

I put on a Pom Pom beanie and I say "you ready?" To Jack. He says "wow. You're beautiful" he shakes his head and says "yup I'm ready."  I slide on a jean jacket. He kisses me and says "you're so pretty." I say "thank you. Cmon dork." He follows me down stairs and we walk into the kitchen and mom says "told you that skirt would look good on you." I say "thank you mom." She says "you're welcome. Now go get in the car dear children." Jack mock salutes saying "yes ma'am." I roll my eye and May turns around saying "I was distracted by waffles woah I like your skirt Alex looks good. Jack you look like you belong in a crackhouse." I curtsy saying "thank you." Jack says "gee thanks sis." We all burst out laughing. I go and put on my black combat heel boots. May yells "SHOTGUN." I laugh and say "I was gonna offer it to you but I guess I don't need to." I sit behind my mom and Jack sits on the other side. We get to their house in 7 minutes. We get out and May says "I might need help picking an outfit but I think Jack needs it more." I laugh and say "I have a little more faith in you." Jack says "hey!" I say "cmon let's go hot stuff we gotta find you an outfit." We go upstairs to his room and I say "nice room" he has band posters everywhere. Then he has to be stupid and turn the lights off then he turns the lights that are around the perimeter of the ceiling on. I laugh and say "really? You're that fuck boy?" He says "yes." I kiss him and I go to his closet and I say "alright here we go." I start singing a random song as I go through his oddly clean closet? I mumble "to know you is to hat you so loving you must be like suicide" as I find a white button down and a casual jacket next to it. I say "huzzah!" Then I go looking for pants and say "godly!" I throw them at Jack and say "put them on." Then I grab a belt and lay it on the pile. He says "alright." He pulls me into him kissing me slowly. I say "mmm now put those on I'm impatient" bouncing up an down on my butt on the bed like a child. He laughs and says "ok I'll be back in a second" taking boxers from the chest of drawers. I go to May's room when he walks out. I knock and she says "Alex I need help!" I open the door and she says "plum or leather skater skirt?" I say "well what are you wearing for a shirt?" She says "white button up." I say "you could go either but I would do plum ya know a little more business casual. Wear the leather one to make your exes jealous." She says "good rule about leather, ok tights, no tight, black, navy, or white?" I say "white." She then shows me a navy cropped sleeve jacket and a black bomber jacket with white roses on the back. I say "well do you want to match Jack or not?" She says "no." I say "bomber then." She says "thank you now get out so I can change." I laugh and say "alright going to find my man." She says "just don't wrinkle his shirt!" I say "no promises" laughing as I walk to his room and I just walk in. I say "you look sexy."

Jacks outfit^^^^^^^^^He fixes his hair in the mirror

He fixes his hair in the mirror. I say "it's buttoned too high." I take one button down because he had it all the way up. A toss a pair of dark brown leather boot looking things at him and say "wear them." I don't know men's shoe types. I say "let's go my moms been waiting." He says "fine." I kiss him for a little while and I say "you're so sexy you should dress up more." He says "I'd take you right here right now but we gotta go." Jack say "cmon May! We gotta go!" May comes out of her room with black pumps and puts them on quickly. She says "he's not wearing jeans! Alex you work wonders." I say "thanks." I grab Jack's hand and May walks in front of us. We get in the car and my mom says "I feel underdressed you guys look amazing." Jack says "thank you." May says "thank you" right after. We get to the coffee shop and we get out of the car. I say "you guys ready for this?" They say "yup I think so." I say "good." I fix my skirt and we walk in.