Alex's POV
I don't know what to wear!" Rian says. I say "alright hun don't stress." I went to his house instead so I could pick out clothes for him because he's a man child. I say "so what did you plan so I can find an outfit for you?" He says "a nice dinner at the place in town then probably go for a walk or go to the park?" I say "ok." I go to his drawers and grab a pair of dark gray ripped skinny jeans. Then I go to his closet and say "not going back in" then I grab a white v neck tee shirt. Rian laughs. I grab a nice watch and a black leather belt saying "here." I go through his shoes and find black and white high top converse. I say "done. Not many people I know can pull off white shirts but you and Zack can pull off a good white tee." Rian says "why am I so nervous it's a date for my anniversary." I say "I don't know why hun but you'll have so much fun. Alright I gotta go my mom wants me home." He says "bye Alex." I say "bye Rian good luck" I kiss his cheek saying "you'll do great ok." He says "ok." I go home, eat, then go to bed. I wake up putting a light blue jean skirt, white thigh highs, a light gray crop top, and a black choker. I get a pair of heeled black lace up boots and put them on. I then hear my phone go off.
Kellin: I'll be there at 9, talk to my mom for a couple hours and surprise him at the beginning of lunch k?
Me: awesome! Cya then
Kellin: cya!
I smile and go downstairs and say "hey guess who might be coming over later?" To my mom. She says "who?" I say "Kellin Quinn." She gasps saying "I haven't heard that name in a years." I say "I know right he's been busy so he's coming to surprise Vic and so my group can interview him for our project." She says "that amazing honey." I say "I'm gonna be late grabbing coffee from my mom and walk out the door with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I get to school and I find my friends chatting it up and jack looking like a really awkward 3rd wheel. I laugh and stand next to him leaning into his shoulder. I say "heyy." Jack kisses my head me blushing heavily saying "hey." Jack says "what's with them?" Motioning to Zack and Rian. I say "2 year anniversary. I got the person we're interviewing by the way." Jack say "cool. We doing it after school?" I say "yup!" And walk to my first class. After that class I go to social studies sitting next to Awsten. Awsten says "who are we interviewing?" I say "you can't tell anyone ok?" Awsten says "k! None who is it!" I get my notebook out writing Kellin Quinn. Awsten says "no fuvking way!" I say "yup he's here right now he's surprising small Mexican boy at break and we're interviewing him after school." Awsten says "he's the best." I say "he really is. So we got that planned let's come up with a few questions for him 5 at most probably." Awsten says "I came up with 5 last night actually you can look at them if you want." I look at the paper and see messy cursive.

What's inequality mean to you?

What's an unequal past experience that still affects your life today?

How did you deal with it at the time and would that have changed if it happened now?

What's it like to be outside the "norm?"

What does the word normal mean to you?

I look up and say "we're using these I like them I think the guys will too." Awsten says "thank you." When the bell finally rang for break I put my stuff away and went to the office I knock on miss. Quinn's door. She opens it saying "hey Alex! Come on in!" I see Kellin and his glorious hair. He dyed the ends red recently he told me. I go and hug him saying "omg your hair is so pretty." He says "thank you alright cya later mom I'll be over for dinner." She smiles saying "ok cya Kellin." As we shut the door I say "time to surprise your mans." Kellin laughs saying "I miss being here I'd that sad?" I say "eh not really I might cry when I leave who knows right?" Kellin says "you don't." I say "have you gotten wiser since I've seen you?" Kellin laughs saying "I'm majoring in psychology so I would hope so." I say "that's crazy ha I remember you being major nerd but now your hot and smart. What the fuck!" Kellin says "school brought me down a lot more then I ever thought. I'm a new man" sliding on the floor on his knees popping his collar on his jacket. I laugh saying "get up fool." I grab his arm and he says "I like your shoes." I say "thanks I probably have 3 blisters right now." Kellin laughs saying "omg I haven't seen you in forever I think you got taller too." I say "piss off I grew 3 inches." We make it the cafeteria I say "ok before we go in you're going to get a reaction ok?" Kellin says "I know I'm pretty fabulous." I laugh and say "alright here we go." We walk in and I see a few jaws drop I see Mike and his group of friends standing in the corner near the door. Mike tries to get his brothers attention and I make a cutting motion over my neck then he gives me a subtle thumbs up. I mouth "cover his eyes" to Mike. And he nods, covering Vic's eyes. We get closer and Mike says "Vic turn around." Vic turns around and I see Zack filming this. I give him a thumbs up and say "ok you can uncover his eyes." Vic says "I'm scared to open them." I say "you'll regret it if you don't open them immediately." Vic says "jeez Alex ok." Vic opens them staring in awe. Kellin says "hey" by now Kellin and Vic moved to the middle of the cafeteria with a crowd around them. Vic says "hey baby" pulling Kellin into him. They kiss deeply and Vic says "I love you." Kellin says "I love you too" Everyone started cheering and someone comes in blinking the lights saying "what's the ruckus!" Loudly. Kellin says "uh heyyyy mom" resting a hand on his hip. Vic slowly backs away and the circle parts for miss. Quinn. She says "they need a sub in guidance today and a sub for a homeroom. Oh and Kellin no making out with students even if it's legal." Kellin says "ughhgh fine but I can't stay after school I gotta do something." Miss. Quinn says "it's only for today no after school whatever your doing"making a disgusted face. Kellin says "alright I'm getting interviewed later not anything weird unless you're allowing it to happen because I know who to call" raising an eyebrow. Miss. Quinn mutters "I'm done with your shit" walking away I chuckle quietly. Kellin yells "BYE MOM LOVE YOU TOO."