5 years later catch up

Alex and Jack have been through ups and downs like, break ups, roofied, getting almost raped, a car crash and a broken leg and collarbone later, oh and lots of sex they made it to the top. The peak of their relationship almost outta college and he ends up proposing of course Alex says yes.

Rian and Zack got engaged right outta high school actually at a big gathering in the school gym with the senior class and all the parents and teachers immediately after graduation. They are still as in love as they were in high school and Zack is still wanting his now husband from May. Also Rian will always punch the fuck outta anyone if it's for his friends and family.

May and Oli dated for almost a year then they decided to be best friends. Oli came out as gay a couple months after the breakup and May is trying to find him a man even though he's living the gay bachelor life every guy even the straight ones want. And May just says she'll stick to cuddling her platonic parents aka Zack and Rian oh and her cat fur ball. It's a sphinx aka a hairless cat because she likes to be ironic. May dame out as pan right after Oli came out.

Mom aka Alex's mom has a boyfriend now. Super nice chill dude definitely a crazy scientist that makes lots of dad jokes. Mom likes to tease Alex and Jack and Zack and Rian will always be her favorite and she had always had a special place in her heart for May.

Dad aka Jack's dad is always working hard and all of his kids friends will always keep him on his toes. He has a special spot in his heart for Alex but he will never tell him that in case of his ego blowing up too much. And will always be a family man wether they still live in his house or not. Makes the panicked 'are you ok?' Calls to his kids when they are not with him.

If there's anyone you want to know what happens to them like lemme know! Love you guys. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

OH AND KELLIN AND VIC'S RELATIONSHIPS ARE THRIVING SO ARE AWSTEN AND GEOFFS. FIGHTS HERE AND THERE BUT EVERY RELATIONSHIP HAS THOSE ITS WHAT MAKES IT HEALTHY.

OK IM DONE NOW BYE GUYS!