Alex's POV
Zack and I go to English and sit there awkwardly waiting for the teacher that hardly ever shows up. Zack says "we're legally allowed to leave if the teacher isn't here in 10 minutes." I say "oh fuck off." The teacher walks in saying "the principal wants every English class in this school to be reading the whole class and I want to watch 21 and 22 jump street because Channing Tatum is hot so read." I raise my hand and the teacher says "yes Alex?" I say "he's hotter in magic mike fully recommend." (Never seen magic mike but I've seen pictures lol.) The teacher says "good idea." I do finger guns and get my book out. I mutter about 15 minutes in "this is so boring." Zack says "we have like 45 minutes left get over it, then you can see your man." I hit him saying "we're not together but after YOU can see YOUR man." Zack says "damn right I can. I can see him whenever, however, and wherever I want if you know what I'm saying" wiggling his eyebrows I say "didn't know you were into that. Exibitionism?" I gasp and say "are you a pornstar?" Zack says "no. Fuck off" blushing slightly. I laugh and say "if anything Rian's a pornstar." Zack laughs saying "tell me about it" laughing quietly. After our first few classes we all meet up outside. Zack and I get there first. Rian and Jack are walking over arguing about Marvel ships? I say "are the seriously talking about Marvel ships?" Zack rolls his eyes and says "it's one of our top convo starters." Rian goes up to Zack hugging him from behind saying "hey baby" kissing him on the cheek. Jack whispers in my ear "that could be us one day" kissing my neck lightly. I suck in a breath, blushing heavily. He chuckles and I say "wanna come over later?" He smirks saying "sure." Rian says "is Alex having a scheduled booty call?" I say "yes and you're not?" Rian says "oh always" winking at Zack. Zack bites his lip rolling his eyes at Rian. I say "poor Zackary." I feel Jacks hands rubbing up and down my sides. He whispers "you're gorgeous" kissing behind my ear.   I shiver even though it's hot outside. Bringing me out of my trance I hear problem by Ariana Grande. Jack says "one second" he answers the phone saying "sup sis?" I hear crying through the phone she says "you know I hate you calling me that Jack" letting out a sob. Jack says "where are you and who am I beating up this time?" She says "he cheated on me." Jack says "I'm gonna fucking kill that bitch he's gonna die." I place my hand on his shoulder saying "calm down you're going to stress her out." I look around and I see a group of girls crowded around someone. I say "are those her friends?" He nods and says "May it's ok hun." I say "im going to go talk to her." He looks at my silently thanking me. I say "come on Rian, Zack make sure he doesn't punch anyone." Rian follows me as I walk over a guy tries walking up to me Rian says "he's busy and talking to someone goodbye." As we walk I sat "thanks Rian." The group of girls and a couple guys look at me checking me out and glaring at me at the same time. I say "can I talk to her please?" A girl raises her eyebrow saying "why?" I say "trust me Rian punch the guy if you see him and she gives you the go ahead don't kill him though Jack wants to do that." He says "I know." The girls put their arms in up in surrender backing out of the way. I go to May and say "aww honey come here." She looks at me then Rian she looks at me then hugs me, sobbing into my shoulder. She sobs saying "Jack talks about you a lot he says you're so pretty and I agree. I don't feel cute right now because everyone around me is hot and pretty and I'm a mess Val can you go get Jack for me please" sobbing as she speaks. I say "aww you poor thing you're so pretty your parents have good genes. Trust me." She says "you're the best, Alex" wiping her eyes, still crying. Jack comes over and says "alright move everyone." Jack says "come'ere hun." She hugs him and he runs his hand through her hair she says "I'm s-sorry I should of l-listened to you but I didn't. I wanna go home." Jack says "you would get grounded for many reasons if you went home for a reason other than being sick or dying." She says "I know I missed hanging out with you" leaning into his chest. He says "wanna watch love Simon when we get home?" She says "yes and who are those guys over there they're cute but intimidating." I say "they're eye candy but nothing more that's Zack and Rian they're my best friends." She takes her phone camera out and says "damnit I forgot my mascara at home and makeup wipes." I say "I got those come on Rian these people don't want too much gay pda in their lives I don't think." May, Rian, and I walk to my locker and May says "why do you have one of the guys with you everywhere?" I say "because everyone will try to talk to me and hit on me when they aren't around and basically Zack and Rian tell them to go away and will punch them if they don't leave." Rian says "pretty much." May says "damn so you basically have sexy bodyguards around at all times." I say "yeah except my bodyguards are dating each other and your brother is well Jack." I get an extra tube out and good makeup wipes that get everything off well and hand them to her. She says "thank you I might need more later." I say "keep both they're extras anyways." She says "thank you Alex" running to the bathroom. Rian says "she really likes you." I say "the family has to like me at some point so if the sibling likes me that's improvement."