Alex's POV
When I wake up I'm alone I panic and say "if that was a dream I might end my stuffed animals life." I look over to where Jack was laying next to me and see a fragment of a notebook paper. It says 'hey baby, I had fun last night I'll pick you up at 7:00 for school I left my hoodie at the foot of your bed because I knew you would want it. ;) cya, Jack aka the awesomest person ever.' I shake my head at his overly cockiness. I look at the foot of my bed and see a black pullover hoodie. I get out of bed and I go to my drawers and grab a pair of acid wash jeans with big rips, fishnets, a dark gray oversized crop top, and black doc martens. I pull everything on tiredly, then the sweatshirt, that is at least 3 sizes too big. I say "warmth." Then laugh at myself because tired and weird humor do not mix when it comes to me. I go downstairs and say "mom, can you get me some tea please." She says "tired? And who's sweatshirt is that?" With a smirk on her face. I look down and say "yes and Jack's." She says "oooooo you need a bandana" she ran up to my room and grabbed a lilac bandana. (Btw in this book I'm thinking Alex's blonde hair like the platinum he had at one point.) she tied it into my hair and says "there you go. Go get em tiger." I chuckle and say "ok mom love you." She says "I love you too." I leave the house and sit on the stairs and Jack shows up at exactly 7:00. I blush when he pulls me into a hug. I kiss his neck gently. He pulls away and pecks me on the lips. He asks "you ready?" I say "yup." He grabs my hand dragging me to his car and he opens the door for me. I blush and say "thank you." He goes to his side of the car and puts the car in drive, pulling out of my drive way. He grabs my hand, briefly looking at me. I look back then I look down, blushing. He chuckles and says "you're cute." I mumble "so are you" looking up at him. He smiles and says "we're here, Princess." I blush saying " ok." I get out of the car and I see Zack and I say "cya around, Jack." He says "cya later, Princess." I blush and I run over to Zack shaking his shoulders. He laughs and says "hey lex what's up?" I say "you will not believe what happened last night! Eeeeee!" He shakes his head and says "what?" As if he knows exactly what happened. I mutter "we kind of said we liked each other, didn't ask anyone out, fucked, and I woke up and he wasn't at my house in the morning, AND THEN he picked me up now I'm here." Zack says "wait you said fucked?! Omg yayyyy lex isn't a virgin anymore" dancing around like a fucking idiot. I say "seriously? I wasn't a virgin before that. Your boyfriend took my virginity, stupid and you knew that." (Epic plot twist trust me there won't be any triangle/ square relationship problems.) Long story short Rian and I were young and horny virgins, so basically we fucked and said we are never doing that again in the Alex and Rian department. He was good for a virgin I'll give him that much. Other then that though it was very virgin. Then I had a one night stand because I was blackout drunk and a guy told me I was his boyfriend and he fucked me so in jock terms my body count is 3 and Rian knows about my slight daddy kink but hey. I saw Rian walking over but Zack didn't notice and Rian grabs his boyfriends hips quickly and Zack squeaks. I laugh and say "hey Rian." Rian says "so did you get any last night?" I say "maybe." Rian says "dudeeee yessss" high fiving me. I say "hand it over." He says "damnit thought you would forget" taking a five out of his wallet. We had a bet on I would have to get into a romantic relationship by the end of the month. I say "hey Zack will Rian be a sugar daddy or a dad first?" Zack laughs and says "hopefully a dad I don't need a sugar daddy anytime soon but five dollars." I say "bet." Jack comes up next to me saying "I heard Rian, sugar daddy, and bet, should I be concerned?" I say "maybe a little." Jack says "interesting." Rian says "so how was your night last night?" Raising a suggestive eyebrow. Jack says "oh mine was great what about yours?" Winking at me. I blush, shaking my head. Zack says "mine was actually good watched a movie with my man, ate food, fucked, and slept." I say "goals as always." Rian say "you know it sis." Soon after he says that the bell rings I say "I'll cya guys later, cmon Zack us bottoms have English."