Alex's POV
As we walk out of the house I hear their dad yell "WHAT THE FUCK JENNIFER! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO TO MY KIDS!" We go to my house and I say "mom my friends are over!" She come down tiredly and says "hi boys oh my darling what happened to you sweetie?" Turning to May and pulling her into a hug. I mouth 'I'll talk to you in the morning.' She nods slightly. May pulls away saying "I'm May, Jacks younger sister." My mom says "Zack I think you have been topped in the cute department." Zack says "she steals my boyfriend and my title" playfully. I say "have you guys done the thing yet?" Jack says "I have." May says "Alex I'm scared." I pull her into my arms and say "why?" She says "what if they don't believe us?" I say "they most likely will." I'm not going to give her false hope. Jack says "dad texted me." I say "what does it say?" I look over his broad shoulder it says
Dad: meeting with a lawyer tomorrow, court date the next, Jennifer stormed out earlier, do you have something nice to wear for court? Goodnight meet at the coffee shop on 53rd at 10 tomorrow morning bring May, Alex if you want. Love you!

Jack: ok. Love you too dad.
I mutter "I bet you look even sexier in a suit." He smiles and says "got anything nice to wear to court in a couple days? And business casual tomorrow?" Looking at me then May. I nod my head and May says "I think so. Yeah I do." Zack says "we're going to bed." Rian and Zack go to the guest room as they do normally. May says "I'm taking over the couch what time do we leave tomorrow?" Jack says "well we meet at the coffee shop on 53rd at 10 plan accordingly." I say "I'm probably getting up at 8 I can get my mom to drive us." My mom says "yeah I'll drive 9:50? Got it" heading upstairs. I goodnight mom, night May." I grab Jacks hand and he waves tiredly at them making them both chuckle. I strip of everything except my crop top and my underwear. I turn around and I see Jack in just his boxers checking me out. I say "what" chuckling lightly. He says "you're beautiful." I go and hug him and he kisses the top of my head. I say "are you doing ok?" He shakes his head burrowing it into the crook of my neck. He says "lex I don't know what to do. She's my mom and I love her but I know this is better for both of us and my dad because I know she wasn't very nice to him either. It's just stressing me out." We lay down on the bed and I kiss him slowly. He pulls me closer then pulls away from the kiss. Even though it's dark, he looks right into my eyes and says "Alex will you be my boyfriend?" Did he just ask me that? Eeeeee! I say "yes! Of course!" He kisses me hard and we pull apart gingerly. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip saying "you're so pretty." I say "so are you." He says "so what are you wearing tomorrow?" I say "nothing what about you?" trying to be serious. He says "no you aren't you're wearing clothes tomorrow what's under them is only for me to see." I could tell he was winking. I blush and say "I don't know long sleeves definitely because I'm always cold." Jack laughs and says "I'll keep you warm." I slap his chest saying "stop being so cheesy." He says "I'll always be cheesy for you." I blush and he kisses me. I say "goodnight dork." He says "goodnight love" pulling me closer. What a day.
Time skip
I wake up to Rian's really loud alarm of chop suey of course. Jack says "whose alarm is that?" I laugh and say "Rian's." I hear an air horn then my mom yell "BREAKFAST IS READY COFFEE INCLUDED." I say "mommm I think Rian's alarm woke us all up a second ago." She says "I know I just like to annoy you guys with the air horn." I say "get up we have to get clothes from your house after we eat." He says "alright" and gets out of bed reluctantly. Jack puts pants and a shirt on not putting any effort. I say "you look dead." He says "I don't wear anything on the weekends normally except boxers." I laugh and says "I don't get out of bed normally till like noon on the weekends." I grab his hand gently and say "I'm so tired. Put my pants on for me." He says "I never thought I'd be putting your pants on." I flip him off half asleep. I say "alright let's go." He pulls me up by my waist and we walk downstairs. May says "wow he actually wears clothes in the morning you should do that at home." I laugh and he mutters "told you." I walk into the kitchen and I say "my dear waffles and coffee." I sit at the breakfast bar and Jack sits next to me. Mom says "Zack and Rian went to Rian's house when they woke up so they left a few minutes ago." May gasps then says "waffles." Jack says "indeed."