Alex's POV
Oli had his head on Kellin's shoulder his brown lock dripping in his eyes saying "oh it's just Alex. So no potential girlfriend?" I say "yes potential girlfriend dumbass." May mumbles "he's cute." I say "which one?" She mumbles "not Kellin, Oli." Kellin says "I think I'm pretty hot if you ask me, Miss." I burst out laughing and I say "poor May." Kellin says "so who's at your house right now?" I say "Zack, Rian, May and Jack." May says "wait? So that means I won't be a fifth wheel anymore! Hell yeah!" Giggling. Oli says "I won't have to third wheel well is more of me and Jaime being awkward and jumping on couches." I say "sounds boring." Oli says "Jaime and I can only eat so much candy ya know." I randomly hear an evil laugh. May says "what? I'm excited to piss Eli off" giggling. I say "why are we still wearing nice clothes?" May says "who knows Alex. Rian hug me." I laugh and Rian pulls her in. Kellin says "did she just command Rian of all people to hug her and he did?" I say "yes he's friend whipped" turning the camera around. Kellin says "awww she's cute." She waves at the camera burying her face into Rian's shoulder. Oli says "she's cute." I say "May what do you think of college guys hitting on you?" She says "woo hoo" bumping her fist to the ceiling. I say "and babe very important question how do you feel?" Jack says "tired and someone hurts her I know how to hide a body." I shake my head at him, Kellin says "wait that's Jack hah Vic owes me money." I say "seriously I expected it from Mike not you." Kellin says "I heard mike and Tony betting on a blowjob so. I don't know." I say "that's the Mike I know." Kellin says "right?" Jack say "I'm going home I can't stand this clothing anymore I'll be back. Ok? May want me to get you anything?" May says "I'll go with you I guess bye guys, nice meeting you Kellin. Oli we should hang out some time." Jack kisses me whispering "later baby" into my ear, kissing my neck a couple times. I say "bye" kissing him on the lips then May and Jack aka my sexy boyfriend is gone. I say "so what do you think?" Kellin says "perfect she seems into it." I say "Oli?" He nods smiling slightly. He's a quiet person when he wants to be but can write and speak beautifully. If he wants to speak he has the words for it. Kellin says "alright we gotta go I'll talk to you guys later. Bye Alex. Bye Rian and Zack." Zack says "bye Kell's." Rian says "bye guys." I say "cya" hanging up. Zack yells "SHIP!" I say "teaaaaa." Rian says "they'd be so cute. They are so awkward it's so cute. It's Peter Parker all over again." I say "trueeeee." A little while later I change into sweatpants and one of Jack's tee shirts. I start going down the stairs and I hear Jack say "aww you look so cute" from the bottom of them. I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. I bury my head in his neck he says "hey." I say "hey. So May what do you think?" She says "he's hot definitely but I don't know him well." Rian squeaks and hides his head in Zack's shoulder. I laugh and roll my eyes. Jack sits down in a chair and kisses my neck. I say "stop itttt." He says "no." I suck in a shaky breathe. May says "Jack stop torturing your boyfriend at least go to a bedroom. By the way your moms home." My mom walks in with her hair done nicely, a black dress, and expensive red heels. I say "hot date?" She says "you could say that." Zack jokingly says "mom lookin 20 tonight going out on the town." We all laugh and mom chuckles saying "thanks guys" going upstairs. She pauses saying "Alex there's a hickey on your neck by the way." I say "godamnit Jack"smacking him while he laughs. May laughs saying "poor Alex." Then her phone rings and I see Rian smirking. She says "rando." I say "pick it up you might "win a new car."" She laughs putting it on speaker. The voice has a very heavy British accent saying "I would like a human pizza please. Like with those good long things oh! Legs yes lots of those and those short bendy things. Yes! Fingers! Many of those." May says "alright Harry Styles where is your order being sent to?" He says "21 jump street." May says "sorry we only deliver to 22 fuck face." I snort. Oli laughs and says "did Alex just snort?" I say "yeah." May says "wait who is this?" I say "guess." She says "have I met them before?" I say "not in person no." She says "wait is it Oli?" Oli says "yeah." May says "now who gave him my number?" her cheeks slightly pink. Rian waves at her. I shake my head chuckling. She mouths 'thank you' in his direction. May says "I have a question how would you put legs on pizza?" Oli "dunno love probably possible though." Did I mention he's flirty when he does talk? To people he likes anyways. She blushes at the nickname. May says "my dads calling I gotta go. I'll call you later tonight if that's ok with you?" Oli says "sure love talk to you later tonight?" She says "yup bye" hanging up. She answers her dad saying "hey" lightly.