Alex's POV
Her dad says "hey just thought I'd ask you how you're holding up." She says "I'm good dad" laying her head on Rian's thigh, he plays with her hair. Dad says "ok honey talk to you tomorrow ok?" She says "ok Rian stop doing that before I fall asleep." Dad chuckles saying "goodnight" then hangs up. Jack rests his head on my thigh nuzzling his head into my hip. I run my hand through his hair. Zack says "I feel so lonely." I shake my head and Rian says "come'ere baby" pulling him into his side, kissing him. Zack buries his head into Rian's chest.
The next day time skip (forget about the court thing I said)
Everyone went home last night so I wake up by myself in the morning. I put on black ripped jeans, a tied white button up, Jack's leather jacket I also stole basically raided his closet, and red high top converse. I smudge on a little bit of eyeliner I say "now I'm good" to myself. I hear a knock at the door then I yell "BYE MOM." She say "bye sweetheart have a good day" from behind me nearly making me jump out of my own skin. She laughed and says "cya later." I say "bye mom love you." She says "bye love you too." I go downstairs and out the front door and Jack is standing there. He says "good morning beautiful" kissing me still sounding half dead. I say "you sound like you just woke up" laughing slightly. He says "somewhat." I shake my head at him. I kiss him then I get in the passenger seat. I say "good morning May." May says "shh Jack are we going to Starbucks?" He says "yes May we are." We pull up to Starbucks and Jack says "you want anything?" I say "mango dragonfruit refresher the biggest one they have I'll pay for it if you don't want to." He says "I'll pay for it. May the usual?" She says "mhm." Jack orders for us and once we get to the window I say "thank you." And May says "thank you from whatever's above us." The person taking our order chuckles. They say "have a good day kids." Jack says "thank you." We drive our way to school May says "thanks Jack I'll pay you later." Jack says "it's on me today." We get out into the parking lot and get out with our holy caffeine. We all meet at my locker and May's friends migrate over with us so there's like 10 of us in a circle. We all introduce each other just seconds before the bell rings.
Time skip again sorry
We're all standing in the same circle as we were this morning and I say "so how's Oli Miss. Barakat?" Val says "who's Oli?" May says "he's good we talked like all night last night." I say "aww." I hear the door and Val says "who's Oli again?" I look at the door and I hear a "SURPRISE FUCKERS." I say "speak of the devil himself." Val says "wow May you scored well." She says "I did indeed." She jumped on him in the middle of the hallway. I say "aww." I hear a voice yell "WHAT THE FUCK! FUCKING WHORE!" I say "Eli. Fuck. Cmon Rian." Rian says "ugh him." I go over and say "if anything you're the whore" then I hear a bunch of 'oooooh's.' Oli goes up to him saying "what the fuck did you just call her?" Eli says "she's a whore!" Oli says "wrong answer. Rian be a dear and take this kid to the office to get him in trouble in some way thank you kind sir." All the girls are falling for Oli already and I think he can tell. Oli says "aww it's my old locker got shoved into that plenty of times." I laugh remembering all the stories Kellin told me. I say "so Oliver what's up?" Oli says "you sound like my father I'm good though. You?" I say "I'm good." We go back to the group and Oli says "I don't know any of you but what's up homies?" There's a mix of 'nothing much' and 'I don't knows.' I hear a girl say "Oli?" Then she starts sobbing. Oli says "holy shit Lacey?" She nods saying "you remembered me?" Oli says "how would I forget you I never forgot you, sweetheart" pulling her into a hug. Lacey just sinks to the floor and Oli sits next to her. She says "where did you even go? Mom didn't tell me shit. You haven't talked to me in years, I attempted twice because I couldn't live without you. You never showed once!" Oli says "I was in rehab then I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me and I wanted to keep you safe from me. I was dangerous Lace like really dangerous it was bad and I would of felt really bad if I hurt you and I still hurt you in the end. I'm sorry" letting out a sob at the end. Lacey says "why were you in rehab?" Oli mutters "ketamine. I love you I'm sorry I did that just one of my screw ups fucked up 5 years of your life. God what is mom going to do when she knows I've been talking to you. What is she gonna do to you. Oh my god I'm fucked!" Lacey says "why?" Oli says "I'm bi! Mom hates me. Was a drug addict I'm basically the son every parent never wants. Almost OD'd twice, Lacey I'm such a fuck up. Now you know why mom didn't want your fuck up of a brother near you" hitting his head on the locker behind him. Lacey says "I love you and nothing will change that. Ok?" Oli says "I love you too Lacey."