Chapter 93: Papa...

Start from the beginning

I can hear his honesty and guilt in his voice. I feel my face burn and soul pound.

"I love you, Nightmare."He says

I smile a bit.

"But I know I still have to be better for you."He says

I try to speak but no words come out. He doesn't realize that he already is good. I forgive him. I love him. I try to think of what to say when my voice decides to be present again. It's as if it left the moment my face started burning. Which benefits nobody here. Killer.....No....It's okay. I....love you. These thoughts come to mind. Now if only I could say it.

He continues to talk, hugging me close. He keeps insulting himself as he talked. Sorry became his favorite word. Stupid became his self-given nickname, which I do not approve of. I quickly heard enough of this.

"Stop talking."I tell him

He stops talking. He gives me some space.

"What have I told you about those S words?"I ask

"Plural?"He says in surprise

"Yes. Sorry and stupid."I tell him

"Not to say sorry so many times."He says

"And don't call yourself stupid."I say, placing a hand on his shoulder

"N-Nightmare?"He stutters

"You listen to me and listen clear. You are great just the way you are Killer. I forgive you. I....I even...."I say to him, firm at first but then my voice begins to shake

I feel my soul race. It's pounding and my face is burning. I could no longer hold eye contact with him.

"Nightmare?"He says, grabbing my arm gently

"I love you!"I blurt out

I look at him. His face is turning red but he looks surprised. Anxiety builds in me. So, before he could say anything, I prevented him. I lean in and kiss him. I shut my eyes, scared to see his reaction. I feel him tense. He is surely caught of guard.

 He is surely caught of guard

But then he relaxes. I feel him grab me. He keeps a gentle grip on me, starting at my arms. But then he wraps his arms around me. He lowers his arms and the floor leaves me. I open my eyes and pull back. He has picked me up bridal style. He smiles at me and I feel my face burn. My soul skips beats.

"W-What are you doing?"I ask

"Loving you back.~"He says, then kisses my cheek