Chapter 22! (Your gonna hate

Skylar's POV

I nervously played with my dog tags as I waited for Mitch to get home. I don't know how he's going to take this. The door opened and in comes the Canadian (I'm calling mitch 'the Canadian' a lot now)

"Hey Mitch..."i said looking down at my feet. He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe! Are you okay- what's going on" he bombarded me with questions until I motioned for her to come in and a small girl about 13 walked in, shaking slightly.

Mitch's POV

A little girl about 13 years old walked into the room, shaking as if she was nervous. She looked a lot like Skylar. The thing that intrigued me the most was the fact that her irises were diamond shaped. She was wearing a grey hoodie with a green radioactive sign on it along with some black jeans. She had a blue streak in her hair that covered her left eye. The rest of her hair was ginger.

"We need to keep her away from authorities. She was in the street about to get caught." She explained and the little girl stood behind her slightly. She didn't seem afraid anymore. She stood tall. I nodded, wondering how we were going to raise a child.

"You can stay here sweetie. What's your name?" I asked sweetly.

"Leah. Full name Leah Tyler Shadows." she stated putting a fist to her hand and bowing. Ninja kid (fully fledged shinobi and nearly Hokage) ,

"So why do you need to stay away from authorities?" I questioned curiously. She sighed and brought out a torch and switched the lights off. She shone the torch on herself and I saw what she meant. Her shadow was that of a monsters.

MEANWHILE AT LUCYS HOUSE

"So what did you guys need to tell me" I asked curiously, taking a sip of the sugared Apple tea Skylar made me. Mom shifted around nervously as she spoke. I took a spit take as the words processed in my head

"I'M ADOPTED?!" Skylar yelled

Shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh. The worst part. There will be a sequel to this book in the future. I'm sorry! This is the last chapter