Chapter 8

Skylar's pov

I was bored so I did what I usually do when I'm bored. I go on omegle and i use the tag Skylar. I go on and the first person i see is a girl on wattpad that I like. DatNinjaTato. (She is badass she don't know bout dis! Ps ninja im a huge fan of you and purple_waffles! )

"OMG ITS THE NINJA TATO!" i yell

"HAI BRO" she yells and someone knocks on my door and jayrome is there.

"HEY NINJA SAY HAY TO JAY-REEM"

"Hai jayreem."

"Hey, sky Mitch wants yo- what happened to your arm

$*** happened

Ooooooook....Mitch wants you to come round later"

"What time?"

"In half an hour?"

"Ok bai"

"Bai"

"I'm back ninja!" I yell. We talk for ages and soon enough I need to go. She gave me her skype and phone number before so I say goodbye and go round to Mitch's apartment. I knock on the door and Adam answers.

"Heeeeeeey" i say

"Hey come in we want you to meet some people." He says. I walk in and two people are sitting on the couch. Also team crafted was here even my brother.

"Hey sky"

"Hey tony, hey Cassie!" Confusion spreads around the room.

"You've met?" Mitch asks

"Tony and Cassie made the cast for my arm." Everyone looks at my arm sitting in its cast.

"Ok moving on, what are we doing?" I ask and adam jumps up and does the superman pose.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" He yells and me and Cassie just look at him

"Ya do know that there is a small chance of kissing a girl. Your ok with that right" Cassie says and tony raises his hand.

"Well I'm gay so I am completely ok with this"

"I thought you were bi?"

"Nope"

"That explains a lot"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!"

"Earlier you asked me if Adam had a booty" i say smirking and adam blushes.

"We slapped him" me and Cassie say at the same time.

"I also asked you if you wanted to be a mermaid and you said 'obviously I wanna be a mermaid. Who doesn't wanna be a mermaid. Except the little mermaid herself'" I added and adam set up twitch and tweeted out that we re streaming.

"HEY GUYS Sky here and we are streaming to get stuff done. In case you didn't know we have a new person in our group and that is SKYLAR!" Adams yells and i wave at the mention of my name. "Skylar is actually Seto's sister that he hasn't seen for like 5 years but she lives across from MITCH and she came round and SOMEHOW Ian knew her from military camp, and CAPTAINSPARKLEZ found out and told SETO to come to minecon and they were reunited!" He yells everyone's name and the chat fills up with 'aww' and 'so cute'

"Moving on from this, we are taking dares and truths so comment anything to do and of course the first dare is for Skylar to kiss Seto!" Mitch yells

"Seriously?!" Me and Harvey groan at the same time. Everyone laughs but its a dare so I lean over and kiss him on the cheek.

"I draw the line at kissing him on the lips" i say and we all laugh.

The dares were-

Adam had to eat a stick of butter.

Jason had to stand on his head for a minute.

Ty had to chug a litre of milk.

Quentin had to had to go on a server and confirm he was a fish. (Quentin- are we still going on about this? Me- yes fishy, once a fishy always a fishy)

Ian had to eat a full cake.

Jerome had to eat a full plate of sushi.

Mitch was only allowed to eat crackers or else Cassie got to kick him.

Cassie got to kick Mitch

Tony had to kiss Adam and I yelled "TADAM!! I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!"

I was dared to go outside and punch a brick wall. It crumbled slightly and the hand on my not broken arm started to bleed.

"Hey look! Blood! Woo!" I say very sarcastically.

The truths were-

Adam, Ty and Quentin have never been to Scotland

Jason went to college not uni

Seto, tony and Cassie all went to the same university

Ian plays the guitar

Mitch and jerome have been friends since they were 6

Then the worst thing that someone could of asked me came up.

"Skylar is it true you had to go to therapy for insanity?"

Seto's pov

Her eyes widened and she gulped.

"Y-yes..." She answered and everyone looked at her.

"I hear a voice in my head. Her name is Luna and she is one of my only friends. She helped me through things like school bully's and depression. She is a spirit. I can only talk to her out loud so people look at me wierdly. I'm not dangerous or anything like that. I'm just different. And if you don't like that then go unsub from my channel. If you don't like me because of that I don't want you to be subbed to me." She says calmly.

"AWESOME!!"Mitch yells.

They don't think any different of her. That's great. It really is.

~~~~~~~~~~

Boom. Also 400 reads! Awesome! Thxs sorcerers! Anyway be sure to vote and follow me if you wanna become a member of the sorcerer army! Until next time! See ya!

-S