Chapter 4

Well as you can tell, i like cliffhangers. Sorry its not my fault

Yes it is

I know it is just shut up Luna

Just saying but we have 41 reads now

Really?

Yup

Nice thxs guys btw I'm not crazy

Yes you are because I am

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Skylar's pov

I ran out as fast as i could. I dont need everyone seeing me like this.i went outside and realised it was raining. Good, rain calms me down. I ran into an alleyway and sat in the corner when another person came into the alley. Well i say person but it was a hybrid. Same kind as me. He sat down next to me.

"Skylar, you didn't need to keep this a secret."

"T-Ty? Your a hybrid as well?" I ask. He sighs and nods slowly as if he was unsure of his answer

Ty's pov

I look over at her and one thing catches my eye. Her eyes were sparkling with tears.

"It's okay to cry" i say. She looks up at me and bursts into tears. I hug her and she crys and crys. I expected her to cry as all of the convention found out about her being a hybrid. After she stops crying i tell her good things about being a hybrid.

"Wow, I didn't know hybrids scare people so much they'll do stuff for ya." She say

"Yup, some guy gave me $15 to go away."I say. We talk for a while and she manages to calm down and turn human again. She looked a bit different. Her hair was now ginger, long and wavy.

"Um Skylar? Y-your hair.. I-it's ginger!" I say shocked. Her eyes widened.

"Gawd, really? Crap, not again!" She said. She pulls up her sleeve and grabs a pen from her pocket. Her arm is covered with writing, song lyrics, drawings and an occasional cut. She wrote something and pulled her sleeve back down.

"Why is there cuts on your arm?!" I ask suspiciously. Something's up.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" She asks and i nod slowly. She breaths in and out again before saying

"I cut whenever I'm stressed and today was really stressful so i cut 4 times today. There i said it!"she says and slumps against the wall. I just stare at her for a while and she grins? Why is she smiling?! That's crazy!

"What choo lookin at me like dat fo?"she says in a cockney accent and i burst out laughing.

"Skylar, stahp, it hurts"i say still laughing. Seto sprints towards us with a relieved look.

"Skylar!, what th- what happened to your hair?" He asks tilting his head.

"My hair went ginger again, deal with it." She says happily. Woah, did someone shoot her with a peppy gun or something cos she is hyper.

"Hey, I feel different... Like i did when I last saw Seto. I feel.... HAPPY!!!"she says yelling the last part.

"The old Skylar has returned then?" Seto asks smirking.

"Yup, I'm back mutha truckas! And better than ever!" She yells and we all laugh. We walk back to the convention centre and she runs in and screams "IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!" Out of nowhere Mitch comes running at her and pulls her in for a hug

"Um, Mitch? Wat are ya doin? I've only been gone for 10 minutes." She giggles and Mitch lets go of her and his cheeks went bright red.

Skylar's pov

We spent most of the day signing things and we were packing up when a girl about 19 years old came over to us. I looked at her hand which was holding a small bottle of tablets.

"Skylar? When you ran out these fell out of your pocket so I picked them up for you. I saw what they were and I'm pretty sure you need them." She says

"Oh my god, thank you so much, if you didn't pick these up i could be in hospital in a week!" I say hugging her. A wave of relief washes over me. You see, I have a heart condition and I need to take tablets for it. If I don't take my tablets it will not end well for me.

"How did you know what they were? I took the label off" i ask confused.

"I saw the size, colour and look and I knew what they were. I'm training to be a nurse."

She says. "I need to go, I might see you tomorrow" she waves and walks toward the exit. What a nice girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ⒽⒺⓎ ⒼⓊⓎⓈ ⓈⓄⓇⓇⓎ ⒶⒷⓄⓊⓉ ⓉⒽⒺ ⓈⒽⓄⓇⓉ ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒷⓊⓉ ⓉⒽⒾⓈ ⓉⓄⓄⓀ ⒶⒼⒺⓈ. ⓉⒽⒺⓇⒺ ⓈⒽⓄⓊⓁⒹ ⒷⒺ ⒶⓃⓄⓉⒽⒺⓇ ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓊⓅ ⓈⓄⓄⓃ ⓈⓄ ⓎⒶⓎ! ⒾⒻ ⓉⒽⒾⓈ ⓌⓇⒾⓉⒾⓃⒼ ⓌⓄⓇⓀⓈ ⒾⓁⓁ ⒷⒺ ⒽⒶⓅⓅⓎ. ⒷⒶⒾ ⒼⓊⓎⓏ ⓈⒺⒺ ⓎⒶ ⓁⒶⓉⒺⓇ, ⓉⒶⓀⒺ ⒸⒶⓇⒺ!

If the writing above doesn't work I won't be happy