Chapter 10

Skylar's pov

I was doing a Q&A livestream with Lucy and Amy. One of the questions was this.

"What is the saddest song you have ever heard." I read out. It was so adore able and it made me cry

"Guys I will actually cry. My friend caught me trying to end my life so she sang me this song.

Hush little baby, Don't you cry,

Don't cut your arms, don't say goodbye,

Put down that razor, put down that light,

It might be hard but you'll win this fight." I finish and a tear rolls down my cheek. The girls give me a sorrowful look.

"I need to go. Bye guys" i say quickly and grab my stuff and run out. I teleport outside my apartment with a loud bang. I search my pockets for my keys but I cant find them. I sigh and knock on Mitch's door. I wipe my tears away and he opens the door.

"C-can I come in?" I ask quietly and he nods and pulls me inside. I glance over at his computer and he is watching the stream. I hack the stream and join it and the girls are surprised to see me. We do all sorts of things until the door goes. I run and get it and two oddly dressed men are standing there. I gasp and back away slowly when I realise who they are. Hybrid Hunters. I thought hybrid hunting was illegal?! Either way I am in deep $#¡7.

"Mitch just a warning Imma blow a hole in your wall." I say turning to the outside wall. I lift my hands and focus on the wall. He nods nervously and backs against the door.

"EXOZODE!" I yell and the wall explodes sending glass everywhere. A shard of glass cuts above my eye and blood runs down into my left eye. I grab the camera with the stream and the girls are screaming and yelling things like 'SKYLAR ARE YOU OKAY?!?!' "WHAT SO YOU THINK?!" I yell back

"MITCH, SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!!!" I scream and run to the hole, turn to face everyone.

"At ease soldier" i say, doing the military salute and jumping out the building backwards. The comments go insane as i transform into dragon girl and extend my wings to slow me slightly and I jump into the street. I run to a random house and I hear a familiar voice shouting "I'LL GET IT!". The door opens and a girl with long black hair with a silver streak is standing there. Her long fox tail is wrapped round her leg. Her fox ears folded back against her hair. Her eyes grow wide as she sees me and she pulls me inside.

"Hey Lythion. Whatcha doin?" I ask sheepishly she shows me the stream and there is a small corner with my feet in it. The camera was pointing at my feet. I point it at Lythion and she looks unimpressed.

"Okay guys I need to leave the stream now. As of now I am on the run from Hybrid Hunters. I swear to the ducks these guys will be the death of me. To the Sorcerer Army, at ease!" I say shutting off my camera.

"Explain this" she says. I nervously giggle and explain the sitch.

"So basically me and you are screwed." She says

"Well, me, you, Seto, Amy and I am sure that Tonys a shapeshifter. They are dealing with a grade ten dragon sorceress, a grade ten fox sorceress, a grade 9 cat sorcerer, a grade 6 cat sorceress and unknown grade shapeshifter."

"Wow. We are screwed."

"No we're not. Sorcerers are hybrids right?"

"Right"

"Conveniently if we cant do this alone, I have about 60,000 reinforcements back in Scotland. If I can take down 1000 zombies myself, we can do dis!" I say and we high five. My phone goes off. I look at my phone and Mitch is calling me.

M-Mitch S-Skylar

S- hey dood!

M- SKYLAR YOUR OKAY!!! THANK GOD

S- first dont yell into a phone. Second of all you thought that jumping out of a 20 storey building would do anything bad? You cant get rid of me that easily

M- okay. Where the hell are you?

S- text Ian that we are hidden and you need to find the fox girls home.

M-ooookay?

S- okay bai! Luv ya!

I quickly hang up and I blush like crazy.

"AWWWW MY LITTLE GIRL HAS A CRUSH!!" She yells

"Shuddup" I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The read count is now at 655 reads! Thxs guys