Chapter 7

At the local skate and bmx park

Skylar's pov

I was on the half pipe and I was practising my 360 flat spins when one of the wheels on my penny board flew off and I landed on my wrist. I cursed in 10 different languages and started mumbling insults in gaelic.

"Is anyone here a doctor?!" A woman screeched and a guy with a green quiff jumped off his board. He had light hazel eyes, an eyebrow piercing on his right side and spider bites piercing on his left side. He was wearing a FFDP (five finger death punch) American Capitalist shirt and black jeans. He had black and white vans shoes.

"I am!" He yells running over to me.

" well your a nerd!!!!" I yell quoting Tomska's asdf movies. He shoots me a look like ' really? Tomska?' He walks over and glances at my arm. I swear this guy is a shape shifter! He looks like if he wanted to he could turn into an animal at any time.

"Your arms broken by the way." He says. He calls a girl over who has bandages and he quickly makes a cast for me. The girls name is Cassandra but I've been told to call her Cassie or I may regret it. She has long dirty blond hair in katniss style. She has blue eyes and a freckle beside her right eye. She cant be (not gonna say that word so I'll say bothered) with makeup like me. The boys name is tony and he is bi aswell. He said he doesn't mind saying it. We walked out and headed to Starbucks. On the way I saw something that brought tears to my eyes. My girlfriend was here. But she was kissing another girl.

"SAVANNAH?!" I screamed and she pulled away and looked over and saw me. She ran over to me and tried to apologise but I pushed her away. The other girl walked up to me and glared at me.

"Well, if she loved you she would not have done that would she?now go jump off a building or something." She said evilly. Wow, this girl is upfront! She pulled a knife out from her pocket and held it to cassie's throat.

"She won't live long either" she says. She has no idea what's coming.

Tony's pov

I gasped at what happened after the other girl pulled a knife. Skylar starts mumbling something and a purple aura forms around her and around the knife. The mumbling gets louder and the knife flys out of the girls hand, turns into a rock and slams into her head. She falls to the ground and is out cold. Skylar gasps and puts her head in her hands.

"I USED MAGIC INFRONT OF MORTALS!!!!" She yells and a girl materialises in front of Skylar and grabs her shoulders and shakes her. The girl looks to be about 30 and she is sporting a military medal of service. She looks familiar.

"PULL. YOURSELF. TOGETHER." The girl yells and sky calms down. She looks at the girl and gasps. The girl grins and gives her the jazz hands.

"Remember me?" She says and Skylar's eyes grow wide.

"Sergeant MacIntosh!!!" Sky yells and hugs her. She pulls away and faces us.

"Tony, Cassie, this is one of the sergeants in my clans army. Sergeant, these are my friends Tony and Cassie.

"Wait, clan?! The Sorcery clan?!" Cassie asks and they both nod.

"Do you remember us? Cassie Hughes and Tony Shadows?" I question and their faces turn suprised and they both show rings with the crest on it. Me and Cassie show ours too. There all the same.

We found Skylar again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup. That happened.

Bai!!!