Chapter 17

Skylar's pov

I sat in my apartment contemplating what happened this week. I was nearly caught by the HH, my home was burnt to a crisp, my boyfriend was in a coma and I am officially insane. My thoughts were stopped as my phone rang. I picked it up and Harvey said the words I never wanted to hear from him.

"Skylar, Mitch ordered a Team Crafted vote against me. I'm no longer in TC. Only Ty wanted to keep me in" he whispered and i clenched my fist.

"Set up a bed for me. I will be round in 30 minutes" I say hanging up and storming over to Mitch's apartment. He opens the door and I punch him in the face.

"What the fudge?"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KICK SETO OUT????"I yelled

"We didn't like his recording style so we kicked him"

"NO, YOU KICKED HIM OUT!"

"So? His recording style is different from ours"

"WHO CARES IF HE HAS A DIFFERENT RECORDING STYLE?? FRIEND STAY TOGETHER!!!"

"Sky-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT. YOU KNOW WHAT, DONT CALL ME!!!! EVER!!!!!" I screamed and he slapped me.

"We are through" he said through gritted teeth.

"YOU DIDNT GET WHAT I WAS HINTING AT??" I went back into my apartment and I sighed. I packed my things and I found a picture of me and Mitch. I ripped it in half and slipped it under his door. I had a large red handprint blossoming on my face. I walked out and the boys from the first floor looked at the bruise on my face.

"Are you okay"

"I'm really not okay." I said walking out the door and to Harvey's house. A really depressing song came on and I felt hot tears running down my face. I pulled my hood up. I got there and knocked on the door softly. I wiped my tears away and he opened the door. He looked like he had been crying too. He hugged me tightly and we both cried.

"He dumped me" I cried and he suddenly became really angry.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, you can hurt me, BUT MY SISTER?!?!?" He rolled up the sleeves on his hoodie and teleported away before I could say no! I quickly teleported and when I got there they were in a fully fledged fight.

"STOP!!!" I screamed crying but they didn't seem to listen.

"HEY" a voice yelled and they stopped. They both looked to where the voice came from and Tony was standing there, adam holding his hand.

"Can't you see! Your tearing her apart you insolent dimwitted morons!" He shouted. They looked at me and Harvey ran to me. Mitch tried to help me up but I hooked my foot around his ankle and flipped him onto the floor(I've done that before! I didn't get punched :3). He groaned in pain and clutched his side. Jerome ran towards me with his fist ready to punch me. He threw a punch but I grabbed his fist and flipped him on top of Mitch.

"Never mess with a scot" I say flying away. Wait, flying? I looked down and my wings were there and my eyes were purple once again. Harvey yelled for me to run, I whipped round and he had been tackled to the ground by two hybrid hunters, same with tony who had swiftly turned into a lamp. I picked up the tony lamp and knocked them out. Then I heard the noise of air hissing and my vision went black. I had been gassed.

"Ugh, where am I? What happened?" I groaned opening my eyes. My wings were still out and the rest of my hybrid and sorcerer friends were there, Seto was in my cell. This is the research facility that made us into the monsters we are now.

"Oh shit" I said. A guard came and shot me in the leg.

"Nice to see you too Preston" the guard froze.

"How do you know my name"

"It's me, Skylar? You d!ckheads brought your own friends in here."

"Okay then, oh shit indeed"

"Ya think?"