Chapter 5

100 READS?!?! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SORCERY?!?! NEXT ILL SEE A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!*double rainbow forms in sky*

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Seto's pov

I was walking back to my hotel when I realised I still had Skylar's sketch pad. I know she has her personal things but I'm her brother. I can look through a little sketch pad. I open the pad slowly to the first page and see an introduction written by her. This is the message written on the first page

Hey guys im skylar and this is sky's sketch pad. Now sky's sketch pad is basically my haven. I draw here all the time and depending on who you are, you may find these wierd, strange or interesting. So flip through this book and even let me know what or who to draw next. Until next time. Bye for now. Also if you are Harvey and you have found this i did some drawings for you. Don't worry cos I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!!(that song will be the death of me)

I smile at the last sentences. She remembered me. I look at the first drawing to see a picture of me. It was drawn in anime style and it had a caption.

Harvey jones. My brother and the light that kept me going all these years. Thank you bro.

The next was a very realistic drawing of a young girl. She looked like a 9 year old Skylar. She was playing outside in the rain in a small park. There was a small boy. He looked like me when I was 11. He was on the swings grinning. This was real. It's a memory. When we were young and full of life and full of love. (See what I did there? No? Never mind..)

¡FLASHBACK¿

"Come on Harvey, I wanna go plaaaaaaaaay!" Skylar whined pulling me along by the hand.

"Okay, but lemme grab something first."I say running back in the house and bringing a bottle of Irn Bru out with some tablets.

"Oh! I nearly forgot! Thanks Harv!" She says taking her tablets and handing the bottle back to me.

"LEZZGOOOOO!" I yell putting her up on my shoulders and running to the park. Us laughing the whole way there.

¿FLASHBACK OVER¡

I smile at the memory and flip through the rest of the book. On the very last page was a picture of the gaming group we had. Team TroubleCraft. It was me, Skylar, Amy and Lucy. It was drawn in anime style and it showed our personalitys. I was flipping through spell books trying to find a spell to help Sky. Sky was practicing flying in hybrid form and she was failing. She had a worried expression as she tried to stay upright. Lucy was trying to calm her down and also trying to not laugh and Amy was in hybrid form rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter. There was a caption at the top in the shape of a rainbow.

We are a team. We are reunited. I AM..... Failing at flying.

I laughed and some random guy glared at me. Stuff him, I can laugh all i want. I saw writing in runes at the bottom of the page. Hmm what does this say. I wonder. Curious, veeery curious. (HARRY POTTER!! No? How are you not getting these references?!)

Skylar's pov

Me and Mitch were walking back to the apartments when I realised. It's not here.

"No, no no no no no! This isn't happening, it CANT be happening!" I said starting to panic.

"What cant be happening?" Mitch asks worriedly. Aw, he cares.

"My sketch pad is GONE!!!" I say starting to hyperventilate. I didn't mention but that's an enchanted sketch pad. If someone says the right words the sketches will move and talk. Some i made 3d with my animation skillz. (Fallen kingdom just came on thank god) the words you have to say are written in runes at the bottom of each page. OH GOD!! IF HARVEY FIND IT AND READS THE RUNES IT WILL ACTIVATE THE PICTURES!!

"Calm down its just a sketch pad" he says.

"You don't understand and you may never understand." I say. I turn and start to run to Seto's hotel. I can hear Mitch yelling but i ignore him. I finally get there and I knock the door very loudly.

"HARVEY LET ME IN RIGHT NOW OR I WILL POUND YOUR DOOR INTO TOMORROW!!" I scream and I hear him running towards the door and he opens the door immediately. He sees me and he looks kinda scared. I calm down and he calms down too.

"What the he- wait. I have your sketch pad here. I may have forgot to give it back." He says sheepishly. I flick him on the arm and he pretends it hurt. He give me the book back and all the tension is gone.

"I need to go dood. Meet me at the dragon quest booth tomorrow at 1pm." I say

"Why dragon quest?"

"You can get the game for free and they give you a free hack."

"Oooooookaaaaaaaay then" he says and i hug him and head home. Mitch comes into view and he looks like he ran after me. I forgot I am an extremely fast runner. He starts babbling about 'I could have gotten lost'

"Someone could have ran you ov-" i cut him off by kissing his cheek and he looked so confused, like a little lost puppy.

"Shush" I told him and smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY ITS UP DONT HURT MEH

(Mitch) what was that ending for?

(Skylar) yeah what?

(Me) ummmm gota go bai!