Chapter 19

3 years later

Skylar's pov

"AAAAAAAHH" I screamed when I accidentally walked in on a make-out session between Lucy and Seto. They were in my room! How am I meant to know?

"GET A ROOM!" I yelled covering my eyes and Lucy giggled.

"I came to tell you that one ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! And two ITS MINECON TODAY!!! But instead my brother and my best friend are making out in my room. That's cool too. Also Preston dumped me through text. He's a bitch" I listed off my fingers. Anyway I wanted to get there early as I had a panel with some dude.

"Guys where's the bathroom again?" I yelled through the house. I should explain. Me, Lucy, Harvey, Amy and Ty all live together in a giant mansion. I walked past a room and saw Ty and Amy sitting, there faces very close to eachothers. I quietly teleported behind them and gently closed the gap between them. They didn't pull away. 'That's my job done' I thought happily.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a ripped up photo on the ground. It was a picture, one that I had a hatred of. A picture of me and............Mitchell Hughes. I found another picture but it was intact. It was a group that I made with my dimension twins. Scarlett, Leah, Luna and Ellie. We were all in a photo booth so we took so many photos!

Time skip to the panel

"WELCOMING ASHLEY MARIE GAMING, CAPTAIN SPARKLEZ, MAGICRAINBOWSKYLAR AND BAJAN CANADIAN!!" The announcer yelled and I gasped. that guy.....was Mitchell. They didn't tell me I had a panel with mitchell. I teleported to my seat, not bothering to walk and Ashley tapped my shoulder.

"Are you Mitch's ex girlfriend?" she whispered nervously

"Yeah" I sighed unhappily. she let out a sigh of relief.

"Watch out. He wants you back" she warned sitting next to me.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Ashley" she stuck out her hand and I shook it.

"Skylar" I said as Mitch sat down next to me. I just realised, he doesn't know. about the...the....bright blue hair. and the very visible tattoo on my shoulder.

"Hey I'm Mitch nice to meet you ashley" he said kissing my cheek. Ashley sat beside me and covered her mouth, sniggering so much.

I looked at him grumpily (is that a word?)

"I ain't ashley, I'm your ex girlfriend. Skylar" I said seriously. his eyes widened and he shook his head. 'no no no no' he kept muttering (I googled it grumpily is a word)

So the questions were (this is just Skylar and Mitch's questions)

Mitch, do you like hetalia? No (*throws phone* I'm done! He doesn't like hetalia)

Skylar, when is your birthday?

"Actually, some of my fans found out when it is and it is TODAY!!!!!! Yeah!" I say and everyone but Mitch sings happy birthday for me

Mitch, why did you not sing happy birthday?

"Don't want to" he muttered and I couldn't help but laugh.

Skylar, what's that tattoo on your shoulder. it was a dare I got when I was still hanging out with TC. And Mitch

"It's a bad memory" I grumbled and Mitch looked at me sadly.

This one is for both of you. why did you break up? I snapped. My fists clenched and Ashley looked at me worriedly

"That's all the questions I am answering today" I said through gritted teeth, standing up and walking off the stage.