Chapter 6

IAMSOOFRIGGINSORRYABOUTNOTUPDATINGINLIKEAGESISUCKATTHISUPDATINGMALARKY!!!!

What the actual hell was that?

I have no clue Luna i really don't.

And I'm the crazy one...

Skylars pov

Mitch and I walked back to our apartments and very soon I heard voices which was probably Mitch on Skype and fraps. I decided to make a vlog for the first time in literally 5 years. But first, I had to wash all the pen obscuring the scars on my arms. I was coming out of the closet as well. I was drying my arms when I realised how many scars I had.there was at least 40 cuts on each arm. I remember I had been so stressed i cut lines so that if I put them together it said "just kill me now". I cant believe I actually did this. I went into hybrid form and I slumped down against the wall, wrapped my wings around myself and just cried. I heard a familiar noise of someone teleporting outside. Only sorcerers can do that.Seto knows. Just what I need, an over protective sorcerer brother with violent tendencies. He doesn't even knock he just bursts in. He gasps and runs over to me.

"Sky, what the hell happened? Why are you crying?" He says sounding like he's gonna cry. But then again if I tell him i could either end up getting a hug or a humongous hole blown in the wall. I hold up my arms and tell him what happened. I went back to human form again.

"Never hurt yourself Harv like i did. You leave a trail of scars and you break your heart." I say smiling. He hugs me tightly for like, 5 minutes and then pulls away.

"Let's make that video" he says. I grab my camera and hand it to him.

" hey guys Seto here with a small update on Skylar. I have someone with me today and they have never been in one of these videos before. Also this is the last of these videos because there's no news." He says passing me the camera.

" HEY GUYS, IM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!! Deed ya mees meh? I betcha deed!" I yell at the camera. We explain about me being missing for 5 years and talk about random shiz.

"ALSO!! Guess who lives across from meh! I'll show ya!"i yell and run over to Mitch's door and do the frozen knock

"DO YOU WANNA BE IN A VIDEO??? CMON GET YOUR ASS OUT HEREEEEEEE!!" I sing and he opens the door and and he looks and the camera and smiles.

"Hey doods" he smiles.

"Okay that's all for now, until lata see ya!" I say and stop the recording. I uploaded straight to YouTube.

???'s pov

I shut off my computer and scream to no one in particular.

" why didn't she die when I send those zombies after her?! The sorceress must die..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol cliffie!!