Chapter 9

So I'm listening to The Next Time by lindee link and yeah.

Skylar's pov

The whole thing with savannah hit me like a brick this morning. I was so upset and I was so angry so I ended up grabbing my axe and using magic to make a dummy out of wood to beat up. I repeatedly chopped it with the axe and did trick shots. The head was about to fall off so I dropped the axe, jumped up, spun round and kicked the head off. I think of the lyrics from my favourite song

"The games you played with my heart are over I'm finally letting go. Cause remember I won't fall for you, the next time!"I whispered and without looking grabbed the axe and threw it right where my heart would be on the dummy. I hate life. It's brutal. It lures you into a false sense of security then it rips your heart in half.

"That. Was. EPIC!!!" Someone yells and i whip round and Mitch is standing there smiling. And a camera.

"Why are you watching me? And recording me?" I growl and he look taken aback.

"Well, I was doing a vlog so I thought I would come over! Also where did you get an axe?!"

" I got it for my 5th birthday back in Scotland. I need to train for multiple sports for the Highland games this year! I'm taking part in three events. Caber tossing, axe throwing and archery."

"What's a caber?"

"Look it up. We throw them across fields for fun."I replied and he looked it it up.

"Whoa. That looks hard. How many people are on a team?" He asks and I laugh.

"It's one person to throw a caber, ya eejit!"I say still laughing.

"You have a cute laugh" he says

"Thanks" i say and i summon a packet of crisps. Mitch looks at me, then at the bag of crisps.

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH" we both yell and I drop the packet. I try to teleport away but it fails and teleports me multiple times to different places in the room.

"WHAT GOING ON?!?!" He yells panicking and I don't know what else to say.

"STOP RECORDING FOR DUCKS SAKE!!" I yell back and he clicks stop. Jerome walks in. Great

"Cut the crap, Sky, just tell me what the hell just happened" Mitch says. Jerome tilts his head.

"Jerome, the reason this happened is cause I did this" i say summoning a second packet. He looks unamused.

"Cool" he says and I sigh in relief.

"THANK YOU! The canadian over here freaked out when I did that. But then again I teleported to random parts of the room." I say gesturing to the canadian who is passed out on the floor. Oops.

"Um one minute." I say and I summon loads of fish. I hand half of them to jerome. We chuck them at Mitch screaming

"ITS HUSKEYS CHILDREN!!!!!!!!" He regains consciousness and he looks around. He looks up at me as I use magic to get rid of them. Well. I sent them to his fridge. I'm so nice.

"I have one question. Are you a sorceress?" He asks and I sigh.

"Yes. Now I am going to Lucy's hotel room. Bye" i say and sneakily kiss Mitch on the cheek. He looks dumbfounded and I quickly take a picture of it. HA. I teleport into their hotel room to record. All I can think about is him.

Am I falling in love?

No your just being a sandwich

"Shut up Luna" i joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i wanna give a shoutout to a lovely person called J_J_the_cray_cray! We talked on pm and she agreed to make me a new cover for this book! So it's not just a random edit of bajan wearing glasses. I cannot thank you enough dood! To find her go into my following list and look for this name. @J_J_the_cray_cray thank you my little sorcerers. So if you enjoyed this

Vote

Comment

And follow to become a member of the sorcerers army. We have five co leaders right now and none of them know they are!

The leader is me. Of course. We also have

@Xavierwritesstories

Amy

Lucy

@Lythionflame

@J_J_the_cray_cray.

Until next time! Bye guys!

-Skylar- #notmarealname #sorrynotsorry