Chapter 20 (I lost count...)

Skylar's pov

I stood outside in the dark waiting for a cab. Someone sighed next to me, I turned and saw Mitch sadly smiling at me.

"I can't believe you forgot what I looked like. I thought about you every day Mitch. Now? I kinda wish I hadn't" I muttered to him

'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING SKYLAR?!' Luna screamed in my head and I clutched my head. I saw luna in my mind, red faced. She opened her mouth and screeched loudly.

'YOU FUCKING LOVE HIM YOU PIECE OF SHIT! STOP DENYING IT AND TELL HIM I SWEAR TO THE DUCKS I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GIVE YOU A PERMANENT HEADACHE' she screeched and I fell backwards. Mitch rushed over worriedly

"Luna of course I love him, but I can't. Doing that would be betraying Harvey!" I whispered angrily. She glared at me and disappeared. I looked at Mitch and his face was bright red. I said that out loud didn't I. I noticed he looked...presentable for once.

I heard that. You do know that me and Mitch made up two years ago?

"What. The. Fuck" I growled. Harvey, you are dead"

"I take it he didn't mention the whole 'we made up a month ago' thing"

"Maybes aye, maybes naw" I said and we laughed.

"Mitch? I like...a guy and....I don't know how to tell him"

"Just say I love you" he assured me.

"DAMMIT MITCH, I LOVE YOU" I blurted out and he stared at me, wide-eyes and his jaw dropped. I buried my face in my hands.

"Shit....." I mumbled to myself and Mitch stared at me in shock.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, one day, your gonna wake up, and I won't be there. It could even be tomorrow."

"How?"

"Because Reason says I should have died, THREE YEARS AGO!" I sang walking away from him

"There's only us, there's only this, forget regret" he sang

"Or life is your to miss"

"No other there path, no other way, no day but today"

"THE FIRES OUT ANYWAY!" I cried

"No day but today"

"Take your powder, take your candle!"

"No day but today"

"Take your brown eyes your pretty smile YOU SILHOUETTE!"

"No day but today"

"Another time, another place, another chance....another day!"

"No day but toooodaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" he finished.

"Bar?"

"Bar"

Three hours later

Jerome's pov

"News flash, it's happened again! Famous youtubers Skylar Jones and Mitchell Hughes are back in hospital! They were both hit by a truck that was illegally importing cocaine. The couple are now in hospital getting surgery.