1️⃣2️⃣) what happened to her scent?🤔🙀

******recap
Al went to the guest room
"Hey bae have you noticed something off about her?" Lyric asked
"Yeah, she's stressed about her uncle"
"No, not that activate your wolf and smell her scent"lyric said, Sarah rolled her eyes and reached for her wolf and then it hit her right in the face, Al's scent was completely different, she smelled of wood ash and rosey scent,
"Her scent is completely changed, she smells like burnt wood and roses which is her original scent but this burnt wood, where did it come from?" Sarah asked
Al came out of the rooms and saw Sarah and lyric,
"I'm going out now" Al said and left
Sarah and Lyric immediately run to the study and look for a certain book.

******
They found the book the cover was old. The cover had all three signs of Alpha Omega and Beta. A for alpha a cursive B for beta and an O but in a very neat cursive for omegas. They flipped to the first page and read after about 15 minutes they found what they where looking for.
If an omegas scent changes it can mean two things that its marked by its fated mate or its marked by force but it's very different for pure omegas that have a pure Alpha as a mate. If a pure omegas scent changes it means that they have had a very strong encounter with their fated mate, or they've been marked by their fated mates, but if they haven't been marked then they have the risk of their scent coming out as an omega as if a pure omega that's scent has changed rubs its scent on something and an Alpha picks it up then they'll think it's a call of an omega in heat if a Alpha wolf picks up on an omegas scent rubbed on something it'll look for the omega and try to mate it.
"Oh my God, Al's in trouble!" Sarah said getting up and running out the house with lyric following behind her.
Once sarah reached the woods she turned into her wolf form. She had blue eyes with her fur that was brown mixed with black. Lyric turned into her wolf form, her fur was long thick and black her eyes where red with specks of black in them. She was buff and a bit bigger than Sarah. When Lyric found Al's scent she didn't only smell hers she smelled an Alphas scent. She hurried and Sarah ran behind her. When Al's scent ended they saw Al's small form cowering under Alpha. Lyric immediately jumped on the smaller Alpha and started to fight him. She nipped his ear and clawed at his side and knocked him over when the Alpha had a hard time getting up. She told Sarah to get Al out of here. When Al and Sarah where out of site she went to the Alpha and bit down on his neck cutting his breathing then she sunk her teeth in making him whimper and try to fight back. When he clawed at her foreleg she ripped his throat out and threw it beside him. She cleaned herself before heading back she marked the territory since she was an Alpha other alphas won't come around. She went back and saw Al with Sarah on the couch. When Al saw Lyric she immediately went to hug her. Lyric turned human and hugged Al.
"I think we should all go to bed all of us" Lyric said
They all went to their rooms, Lyric and Sarah shared room and Al had her own room since she use to visit often.

There I was again in his car he took me inside with a fight and threw me at him. He took my downstairs to the basement where he did it. He threw me on the bed and tied me up he crawled over me and put a gag in my mouth. To stop my screaming. I felt him rip off all of my clothes I felt him down there touching me. Then I felt the excruciating pain and knew he was doing it. I screamed into the gag and started crying. When I opened my eyes he wasn't there anymore instead it was him. I woke up yelling and panting I was covered in sweat. Just then the door opened and I turned into my wolf form to protect myself. When I saw it was just the girls I turned human and ran to hug them. I was scared and I didn't know what that dream meant.
"Hey it's okay, don't worry your safe now" Sarah says in a soothing voice. Making Al just hug her tighter.
"W-what time is it?" Al asked still a bit shaken up by the event that happened.
"Its about to be 7:30 am"
"Oh,okay I think I should get going I can sense that he's close" Al said
"Eat and then you can go, Lyric went hunting before you got up" Sarah said smiling soothingly at Al.
"Okay, thank you, for letting me stay here" Al said
They ate some food then they saw Al off
"Lyric I think you should go and tell her brother what's going on with her." Sarah said
"I'll be back in a couple minutes she still has about 7 hours to get there." Lyric said and left through the back door, she turned into her wolf form and left to find Al's brother.

------
924
I know short chapter but im sorry this is it for this chap next chap will be longer