8️⃣ why was he there😱

******RECAP

Al ran away back to the lake and got in she changed her form back into a human and went under the water fall. Untill she heard a twig snap. She duked down to where her body was not to be seen she went away from the waterfall and to the middle of the lake.
"Who's there" She yelled, from behind the tree she saw no other than-------?

******
"Who's there"she yelled, from behind the tree she saw no onther than TJ standing there shocked
"TJ WhAt ThE hElL aRe YoU dOiNg here! "Al yelled
"I came to check on you I'm sorry if I wasn't suppose to see any of that I'll just go"
"Hold on why are you here I thought you where with Alpha moon."
"I was but when I saw you run out I ran after you thinking something was wrong untill I saw this place, what is this place anyway?"
"Its the place I found during the first mission I had."
"What was your first mission?"
"I was the best omega traker and traker in general here so I traked traitors on the run and eliminated them so the first was an Alpha his name was Yang Yuu and he killed the Alphas first mate and I was assigned with two other to kill him, now the Alphas mate was the best fighter they ever had and for him to just kill her like he did ment that I wasn't good enough to kill him on my own but the two that only I came back alive I didn't come back for two days Alpha Grace, the previous Alpha sent a search party to look for us and they reported that I was here and that the others where dead. From then on sent me on more missions, when he found his fated mate she had already had a pup with someone else but it was rape so they had another pup but it died, it got really sick, so yeah, they ended up letting Alpha Moon take over once they died. I ran away and knowing that I couldn't go on anymore missions because I was raped by someone I trusted. When Alpha Moon became Alpha he sent Jisoo,Rosé, Jennie, and Lisa to kill him they came back only as three Jisoo died. I got pregnant but aborted the child I was to young to have it anyway." Al explained to TJ.
"Do you believe in fated mates?"
"Yes and I think you found yours and its Kate" Al said knowing she was hurting herself.
"..." TJ left without saying anything, she guessed he went back to his home. She went back to the pack house and told Alpha Moon that she was leaving. She left and went back to the hideout to find that daniels room was locked so she just went to an extra room and slept later on she was awoken to some type of noise coming from the room Daniel was sleeping in.

-------
"_"
505 words
Sorry for the short chap but next chap there will be a bit of ACTION in it and I want to say sorry for what's going to happen in he next chap. Please don't hate me.