1️⃣3️⃣) Al's brother?🙀🤔

******recap
"Lyric I think you should go and tell her brother what's going on with her." Sarah said
"I'll be back in a couple minutes she still has about 7 hours to get there." Lyric said and left through the back door, she turned into her wolf form and left to find Al's brother.
******

Lyric P.O.V

I was running threw the woods to get to the mountains, the mountains where called the fox mountains, because of the number of foxes that are there and the fact that the mountains put together look like a fox face. I kept running until I found the border of my territory, I stepped over the border and kept running and running ignoring everything around me, I stopped when I found the scent of pine sap. I passed the border and kept sniffing the air I followed the scent to a house, the house was made of wood a lot of trees where around it. It had two stories and the windows where huge. I turned human and went to the door. I knocked on it and the door opened showing a young man with ruffled hair and shorts with a grey hoodie on and looked like he was smoking weed when really he just slept a lot.
"Sean, thank God, I found you"
"Lyric? What are you doing here? Is Al with you?" Sean said with a little hope in his voice.
"She's on her way here and I'm here to tell you about Al's new scent, she doesn't smell like a beta anymore she smells of roses and wood Ash"
"So like Rose's but with a smoke smell?" Sean said
"Yes, but we believe its cause she's had an encounter with her fated mate, like strong entercounter" Lyric said
"Is that it?" Sean said
"No but she'll tell you the rest she'll be here in a couple of hours, I'm going to go back to Sarah so bye"
"Tell Sarah hi and be careful on your way back, you know who is out there" Sean said in a tired voice
"Okay thank you, bye" Lyric left turning into her wolf form and running back to where she came from.

End of Lyric P.O.V

Sean went back inside and went straight to the basement he sat at his desk and opened a book. He sat there reading it for about 30 minutes when he read what he was looking for.
A pure omegas scent can change due to an encounter of their fated mate, Ex: the mate of the omega rubs their scent on the omega when the omega is in heat.
"So she's found her mate?" Asks a voice somewhere in the room. Sean turns around and finds a wolf standing there with only it's red eyes glowing.
Sean sighs then says "Jack you scared me. And probably but it's weird the Ash smell I've only ever smelt it on one of her friends that she'd brought home when I went to visit once"
"But he whom is not to be named has a girlfriend, he has a girl to be his mate not Al so why do what he did"
Sean has visited two years ago when Al was 15 turning 16 so he met some of her friends. He had taken notice of the ash scent that came from two of her friends but it was strongly on her male friend.
"She can't mate, remember we made a promise we can't let her get mated we don't want more omegas in our family line" Jake said
"But if she does mate with a pure Alpha there is a chance that she'll have an Alpha pup or omega pup so we can take that chance with that Alpha friend of hers" Sean said to Jake, Jake dissapeared in a puff of black smoke making the smoke move and seep into the wall to the outside.
"I hope everything will work out for you Al I hope mom will be happy with your decision" Sean said worriedly

I stopped by the side of the road and got off my bike I put the bike beside a bush for no one to see it. I walked farther into the woods and I turned into my wolf form I ran and ran, not knowing where I was going just letting my paws lead me to where ever they wanted to lead me. I stopped when I was in front of an old house an old cabin but the lights where on inside all of them where on. I sniffed the ground for a scent but couldn't find on, 'this could mean two things, one this person is mated by a pure Alpha or there is no one here' Al thought to herself
The door creaked open and out came a black wolf it jumped at me and growled at me.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Growled the black wolf
"I was just passing through" Al said and put her head down in respect. The black wolf smelled the air and it looked at Al with wide eyes.
"Oh your a rouge omega?"
"No well I kind of am" Al stammered over her words.
"Then what are you"
"Well yes I'm an omega by second gender and by rank I'm not really, I left my pack and decided to never come back but an omega by pack rank an omega causes trouble for packs I don't I'm just an outcast." Al said in defeat
"Don't worry I can smell scent, you omega"
"Where are you from?"
"I'm nobody, you should be okay just dont cause trouble for pack or for me" the black wolf said with an accent
"Sorry, but what's your name?"
"Kalyth I'm alpha and from Germany"
"Hm oh well I should get going" Al said with a smile and left Kalyth there alone going back to her bike. She turned human and left getting back on the road to her brothers house. She had gotten there with in a couple of hours of enjoying the surroundings she got there at about 2:30 pm she saw her brothers house and the lights where all off. She parked her bike and walked to the house she stepped onto the porch and noticed a red thread on the door and on the floor.
She pushed the door open and went in letting her ears and tail out listening for any movements throughout the house. She could feel it the pair of eyes watching her. She felt nervous all of a sudden. She looked around with her eyes glowing a bright dark blue. A growl erupted from her throat coming out as if she was ready to fight anything that comes at her.
"Why so jumpy?"
Al turned around so quikly she got dizzy when she saw Sean just standing there with a grin on his face.
"You know your house gives me the creeps and why the fuck are the lights all out"
"Because I feel like it'll make you be less nervous"
"It made me more creeped out" Al said
"Hm.. sorry then I didn't mean for that to happen." Sean said and turned the lights on. Al went towards him and hugged him.
"I've missed you so much Al you have no idea" Sean whispered to Al.

___________
1231😁😁