9️⃣ the mistake and break up💔💔

*****recap

She left and went back to the hideout to find that Daniel's room was locked so she just went to an extra room and slept later on she was awoken to some type of noise coming from the room Daniel was sleeping in.
***
Warning a little bit of smut in this chapter and trigger warning to ones that don't like this you can skip it I'll explain what happened in the next chap. Also there will be cutting and depressing things in this chap so sorry.

She let her ears and tail out and heard moaning? Coming from the room. She knocked on the door and the moaning stopped she heard the bed creaking and footsteps coming to the door and the door opened revealing an out of breath Daniel.
"... hi"
"Hey, um... is everything okay?"
"Yeah just uh... doing somethings"
"Like?"
Daniel blushed deeply and let Al inside the room, she saw a phone on the bed and a dildo half under the pillow.
"Where did you get those?"she asked pointing at the phoen and dildo,
"Kashi gave me the phone and I bought the other thing." He said blushing a deep red.
"... if I help you what would you say?"
""...""
"Come here I want to make you feel better"
Daniel got on the bed and pulled down his shorts revealing his ass covered in slik, she pushed the tip of the dildo inside him and she heard him moan, she pushed it all the way in and he moaned loudly, she smirked and kept playing with him untill she found his pressure point, once she hit it he moaned loudly and arched his back, she kept hitting the pressure point harder and harder until Daniel came all over the bedsheets. He collapsed letting Al take the toy out of him. He turned around and faced her.
"Hm" she laughed quietly
"Let me help you" Daniel said
"No, I'm perfectly fine with the way I am but it did look super hot from here"
"Are you sure"
"Yeah, I'm sure"
Al returned to her room leaving Daniel alone to clean up and go back to sleep. She changed her clothes and went back to sleep. She woke up at 6 a.m and saw that Daniel was up. She told him to go with her back to her home. They got there and they ate they headed to school enrolling Daniel at the school making sure they had the same classes. And liying about his second gender.

- time skip to lunch-

Al was sitting with Daniel when she saw Konnie and Kiri come in holding hands she locked eyes with Konnie and they separated. Konnie asked Al to talk alone and in private. They left the cafeteria and went to and an empty classroom.
"Sorry to say this but let's break up" Konnie said making Al freeze completely,
"Wha-, why?" Al asked shocked
"I'm sorry" Konnie said and left.
Al sat down and let what just happened sink in, she immediately ran out of the classroom and towards the doors she bumped into someone she got up and just ran to the hideout she locked the door and went to a random room and cried. When she fixed herself she went home not wanting to go to school anymore. She went to her room once she got home seeing the time school was almost over knowing that not only Daniel was going to come home but her friends as well. She got her razor out of her dresser and went to the bathroom. She made a cut on her arm letting the blood run down her arm, one became two and two became three and three became many that when she was done she rinsed the blade and rinsed her arm and bandaged it up not wanting anyone to see it. She put a black long sleeve shirt on to cover her right arm. She went downstairs to hear a knock at the door. She went to the door to find Daniel standing with TJ, Kashi, and Kate looking worriedly at her.
"Hey guys, what's up?"
"We heard what happened are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, come in"
They came in and sat in the living room. They talked for a while when Kate and kris' phone started to ring they excused themselves and answered their phones in private.
"Al you know you can tell me anything right?" TJ said to her
"Yeah I know"
Kashi came back and took Daniel home with him, when kate came back she said goodbye to TJ and Al and went home.
"I'm gonna go to my room feel free to do whatever you want" Al said and got up to leave when she felt TJ grab her right wrist making her hiss In pain. TJ looked at her in confusion when he pulled he back and pulled back her sleve to see the bandage already starting to seep blood. She immediately pulled away and ran to her room and locked herself in her bathroom. She changed her bandages and went out to see TJ sitting on her bed with an angry expression.
"Why would you do it" TJ said harshly
"I'm sorry, okay I don't know what came over me. I won't do it again."
TJ stood up and let his ears and tail come out and let his eyes change color and said again in his Alpha voice "why did you do it?"
Al cowered in fear letting her ears come out and hide
"Why?" He said again
"Because I feel like no one loves me, every time I love someone they always end up leaving me or betraying me, or hurting me worse"Al said on the brink of tears. TJ immediately hugged her letting Al cry in his arms. It was faint but she heard it before she passed out the words 'I love you'
She woke up to hear TJ arguing over the phone. She sat up and looked at TJ.
"She cut herself so I stayed and made sure she wouldn't do it again"
"I know I shouldn't have done it"
"I'm sorry"
She heard TJ say into the phone
She saw him hang up and he walked towards her.
"Hey how are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling okay, in pain but okay" Al said and got up to got to the bathroom she looked at her arm to see blood starting to go through the bandage. She went into the bathroom and changed her bandages she looked at TJ when she got out of the bathroom and said
"I'm sorry, listen I don't want to cause problems for you and Kate so let me fix this problem I have and I'll tell you when it's fixed, I promise I won't do it again. Just give me some time"
"How much time"
"I don't know just a while"
TJ walked towards her and pinned her to the wall and smashed their lips together, making Al shocked, but soon melted into the kiss. When they separated TJ got his stuff and left leaving Al by herself. She got together and slept through the whole day thinking of TJ when ever she woke up.
It was about 2:00pm when she woke up again for the third time in that day she ran to her bathroom and vomited in the toilet. She was scared of what was happening to her. She changed her clothes and went out she went to a near by cafe she texted Kashi and he went to meet up with her. They agreed to take her to the doctor.
-after the check up-
"You seem fine but it seems to be a wolf thing, here it says your an omega a pure breed your father a pureAlpha and mother a male omega. Your as special as can be Alex--

1314 words
Sorry but next chap you'll find out what's wrong with Al and later on we'll adventure into Al's life.