1️⃣5️⃣) What do we do!😨😢😥

Suga is a temp koala( pic above)

Recap****
"Thank you Jake" Al said, just then they hear a loud crash and they all go quite. They hear loud footsteps and Jake immediately disappears and Sean's eyes start to glow indicating that he's seeing what Jake is seeing.
"Hello Hello Hello... I know your here I can smell you, Alex" said a man's voice. Al looked at TJ terrifyed. When Sean got back he looked at her in worry.
"Here take this" Sean whispered and gave Al and TJ a blue liquid.
"What'll it do?" Al whispered back
"It'll take your wolf out of you like Jake it's a temp so dont worry, your wolf will go somewhere and teleport you there. I'll stay here and hold him off as long as I can, just run and don't stop untill your back. I'll meet you there" Sean whispered
Al drunk the serum and she saw it, her wolf was a blue almost purple color. She looked it in the eyes and it disappeared then she disappeared. TJs was a orange yellowish color. Once they dissapeared Sean and Jake fused and made a huge wolf that broke the upper floor.
"She's not here, and you'll never find her.!" They said in a deep monstrous voice.
******

"Then you'll have to show me where she's hiding with that worthless Alpha she calls a mate" said the man in a psychotic tone.
"You'll never get her!" They yelled and jumped at the man and clawing at his underbelly.
The man hissed in pain and tried to bite Their neck but was only able to lightly scratch their back. They jumped onto the man and started clawing at his neck/back
"Agh you little bastard" the man said and bit down on one of their legs and threw him to the wall. "Your going to pay for what you did" he growled and stood over Sean and Jake. He was about to bit into their neck when out of no where a white thing comes and claws at his face, he immediately threw it to the other side of the room.
"What the hell! You little bitch you'll die" he yelled and licked the blood coming down to his muzzle.
"I told you I could handle him." Sean yelled at the white wolf.
"Oh, it's you, well it's good to see you again Alex my m-" just then Al ran to him and scratched his muzzle. She jumped onto his back and started biting at his ears while clawing at his neck.
He threw Al across the room and she hit a wall. He started to walk towards her when sean knocked him to the side.
"I'm the one who'll kill you" Sean growled
"Don't make me laugh" he said and charged at Sean, sean lifted himself up on his hind legs and came into contact with him he bit at his ears refusing to let go, he moved his head side to side. When he let go his ear was half torn and gushing blood. He growled and bit Sean's stomach throwing him to the ground. Sean coughed up blood. Al jumped onto him and clawed his other eye leaving him blind. Al bit down on one side of his neck and Sean bit down on the other side. They both ripped a big chunk of his neck. They saw him fall to the floor in a pool of his own blood. They transformed into their human form and they saw Jake and Al's wolf named Snow. They teleported out of there. Thinking that he was dead.

------
604 words.
Sorry for the short chapter