(I Love You)Pennywise

I actually just watched the 2nd IT movie not that long ago and it gave me some more INSPOOOO so idk if you guys will like this butttttt enjoyyy :)

Type - Fluff

Warrnings - Making out ig lol 

I sat in school watching the clock. Today, Penny said that he would come and watch a movie with me. It was Friday the 13th and I wanted to show him some of my favorite scary movies.

The bell rang and I grabbed my things and ran for the bus. 

On the way home I was thinking of how Penny and I would be cuddled up on the couch together. I loved how big he was compared to me. He was so tall and lengthy and I loved it.

When I got home I ran to my front door and threw my bags onto the kitchen table. I went to my room and changed into some comfy pajamas.

One thought that I always had ever since I met Penny was when and if he watched me do things like undress or use the bathroom. I have always wanted to ask him but at the same time, I didn't want to know. How embarrassing. 

I turned on my TV I had in my room and sat on my made bed waiting for him to pop up. I had put in a Nightmare on Elm Street. 

After a few moments of waiting on the home screen of the movie, Penny popped up next to me, He did this often but I wasn't ever scared or annoyed with it. I thought it was funny.

"BOO!" He said trying to scare me. 

I just laughed. "Hey, Penny," I said hugging him.

He hugged me back. We sat like that for a long minute. He smelt terrible but I didn't mind. I just loved being with him. 

"You ready to start the movie?" I asked getting up and shutting my door then jumping back onto my bed. 

"Of course!" he said opening his arms inviting me to sit in his lap.

I crawled over and sat in between his legs. I sat there and shut my eyes. I could feel his chest moving up and down as he took every breath. I smiled. 

I looked up at him and he was staring down at me. My eyes grew wide. He wasn't smiling and his face looked full of lust.

I wasn't sure if he was about to eat me or kiss me.

"P-penny?" I asked before he got closer to my face. "I'm not scared of you Penny," I said gulping.

"I don't want you to be," he said before kissing me softly.

I shut my eyes and fell into the kiss wrapping my hands around his head. 

I sat up and straddled his waist. We weren't paying attention to the movie anymore. We were too busy staring into each other's eyes finding out ways to get closer. 

I leaned in and kissed him again. He kissed me back holding the back of my head and lightly pulling on my hair. 

I smiled and pulled away for air. 

"I love you (y/n)" he said blushing at me.

"I love you too Penny," 

AN

Sorry this was so short