(Parents)Bill Skarsgard

Hello! This is a request from AnnaPark041 , thank you for requesting!

Type- Fluff

Warnings- Arguing 

I walk onto the set to watch my new boyfriend perform. He was playing Pennywise in the new IT movie. 

I loved Stephen King so this was so exciting to me. 

"Hey (y/n)!" Wyatt says to me as he passes by. 

"Hey, Wyatt!" I say back smiling. 

That's another thing about being Bill's girlfriend. I got to meet all the other people on set. I got to meet all the kids as well as the adults who played them in the movie. 

I walk over to my boyfriend seated in a makeup chair.

"Hey love!" he says standing up and kissing my cheek. I smile and blush at him.

"I'm glad you could make it!" he said hugging me. 

"I am too! I was really excited to see everyone again!" I reply.

All of a sudden we heard a big crash come from behind a tall black curtain.

"NO! I WANT TO PICK THE SONG!"

"YOU PICKED IT THE TIME BEFORE LAST TIME!" 

Bill and I look at each other and then walk to where the arguing was coming from.

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Finn screamed as he pointed to the broken blu tooth speaker on the ground. 

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE BAD MUSIC TASTE AND I RAN INTO THE TABLE!"Jack said yelling back. 

"Hey, guys let's stop yelling and talk this out like adults okay?" Bill said placing a hand on Finn's shoulder.

"NO, NO, YOU WANTED TO TAKE THE SPEAKER AWAY SO YOU COULD TURN IT OFF AND YOU FAILED! YOU TRIPPED AND BROKE THE SPEAKER JACK!" Finn said pushing Jack.

"Guys!" Bill and I say.

"NO THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED! YOU PUSHED ME INTO THE TABLE!" Jack said screaming back.

"GUYS!" Bill finally said raising his voice. 

Jack and Finn both looked at each other than at Bill. Their little faces were scared and in awe.

"There is no need to yell! Calm down!" Bill said placing his other hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Exactly, now, Finn, why don't you let Jack pick the song this time then you can choose one the next turn? I can give you a new speaker," I said fixing Jack's hair that he had messed up. 

 "Okay fine," Finn said rolling his eyes.

Jack stuck out his tongue. 

"Jack, stop," Bill said pointing a finger at him. 

"Okay," Jack said looking down. 

"Now, you two apologize," I said making them face each other. 

"I'm sorry Finn," 

"I'm sorry Jack," 

They both said in unison. 

"Good! Now, let me go get you a new speaker," I said smiling and kissing Bill's cheek before walking away.

AN

Sorry, this is so short! I liked writing this one though!