(Gone)Bill Skarsgard

HELLO! This was a request by Ellerelly 

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Type - Fluff/angst

Warnings - some cussing 

"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!" Bill screamed at me through the bathroom door. "JUST LET ME HELP YOU OH MY GOD!" 

I had been having a panic attack, and Bill was not making it any better.

"You know what (y/n)? Were done. You are leaving," he said. I heard something moving around. It sounded like he was packing my things.

But I didn't move, I just sat there in a curled ball and cried. 

"I have your things, now get the fuck out (y/n)," he screamed as he unlocked the door with his spare key. He stared at me, his eyes filled with as many tears as mine, his face blood red, and his hand filled with my things. 

He threw the bag at me and walked over hovering above me like a vulture. 

"FINE!" I screamed back. I slowly got up and grabbed my things pushing past him and leaving the apartment.

I was never going back. He didn't know how to handle me. And this was obvious. 

Soon enough, I reached my friend Evan's house. (yes Evan Peters hehe)

I was going to stay with him until I could find a place of my own. 

Over the next few years, Evan and I fell in love and he proposed to me. We had been through a lot together. We had had our ups and downs but, he stayed there and pushed through all of it with me. There was just one thing. 

One thing that bothered me. That thing was Bill. My thoughts of him were haunting. He was almost all I ever thought about. I staled him constantly on social media and such. I was so tired of thinking about him. Why couldn't I just be happy with Evan?!

I said yes to Evan before I could even stop to think of the consequences. I was so ready to get over someone I hadn't yet that I made one of the biggest decisions in my life just out of spite for Bill. 

Fuck. You. Bill Skarsgard. 

~THE WEDDING DAY~

"Does anyone object to this marriage?" asked the preacher. 

My hands were sweating in hope that someone would day they-

"I DO!" I heard a familiar voice call out from the crowd of people.

I look over and see him. Bill. Standing there with a black suit on looking dashing as ever. His hair was slicked back and his eyes were filled with tears.

"(y/n), I love you. I always have loved you. I can't let you do this. I know you love me too. I am sorry for what I have done to you but I am better now, I promise. I just wasn't sure of how to handle you when you were going through things but I do now. Please trust me, I know you love me. I know you want me. You NEED me. Please (y/n)..." he said slowly walking up to the podium.

I stared at him in disbelief. This could not be real...

~EVAN ENDING~

"Bill, I-I'm sorry I just can't," I say falling to my knees.

"SOMEONE GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW!" Evan said pointing to Bill sobbing falling to the ground.

"NO NO NO! (Y/N) PLEASE!" Bill cried as two men dragged him out of the venue. 

I started to cry silently.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

~BILL ENDING~

"Bill..." I didn't know what to say. I was completely shattered.

"(y/n)... please don't-"

I ran towards Bill and hugged him tightly. 

"I'm sorry Evan, I can't do this," I said crying into Bill's arms. 

"Let's go," Bill said as we both walked out of the venue hand in hand.

AN

SORRY, THIS IS SHORT TOO!