(Weird Boy)Roman Godfrey

I dont really know what to write for this again so I hope its okay 🙃

Warnings- None

Type- Fluff

"The tower...oh no," Destiny was reading one of her clients cards and I was sitting in the back room bored. I was traning in my psyche abilities but I didn't work or read clients. I just lived with D.

I took out my phone and texted Peter, one of my long time friends.

YN- Hey loser. Wyd

Peter- NM. Just hanging out with a friend. You?

YN- Absolutely nothing. Can you come over?

Peter- I'll see. Is it okay if I bring a friend?

YN- ofc. I dont mind at all and I dont think D will either.

Peter- Nice. See you in a few.

YN- kk

'Thank God.' I said to myself as I laied back on my bed.

I looked around my small room. It seemed pretty clean other than a few crystals that were out of place.

'Good enough'

I continued to listen to music and wait for Peter.

I was about to dose off when I heard a doorbell ring.

"COMING" I screeched from my room.
I walked past D and her client that looked terrified of me.

"Sorry." I whimpered to them as I swung open the door.
My eyes widened as I saw Roman standing behind Peter with a cigarette handing from his lips.

"Hey," Peter said giving me a warm smile.

"Mmhm. Hey," I said stepping aside so they could come in.

"Follow me," I led them to my room and sat down on my circle bed.

"Woah. I haven't been in here yet. It looks nice," Peter said looking around in awe.

Roman was examining everything on every shelf but not saying a word.

"Thanks," I said as I patted the spot next to me for one of them to sit.

Peter walked over but Roman got there at the same time Peter did.

"Oh sorry bro, did you want to sit here?" Peter said looking up at Roman.

"Uh... I mean I really don-"

"Your fineeee. I'll sit over here on the pillow thing" Peter said. He walked over to my medatating space and sat down on a pillow.

I turned red as Roman took off his long coat and set it on my desk chair.

He sat on the bed next to me and leaned back putting his hands behind his head.

"So what have you guys been upto all day?" I asked grabbing one of my pillows from my bed and hugging it.

"Nothing much, we went to school then I went over to Romans and...."
Peter went on and on about there day. I couldnt focus on what he was saying sense Roman was sitting right next to me.

I always found Roman strange. I have only met him about three or four times before this one. He was Peters friend though, and I respect that.

I didnt have anything aginst Roman, he was just intimidating. His crystal clear eyes staring seductively at you, along with his sent of cigarettes and marijuana. It was intoxicatingly satisfying.

"What about you? What have you been doing?" Roman asked me when Peter was done giving us a speech about his day.

"Not much. Basically the same thing I do everyday. Watch D do some readings, study, practice, repeat." I said sigh.

"If your so bored why dont you go to school with us?" Roman said sitting up again.

"Actually I am about to start. In two weeks after fall break." I said looking up at Roman

That's another thing about him. He was so tall that almost anyone he talked to had to look up at him. His lanky body was curled up next to me and looking at it was almost adorable.

"Hm." He said laying back down.

"YES! ARE YOU ACTUALLY?!" Peter said getting up from his spot and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yep,"  I giggled.

Peter hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Awww yayyyy!" He said shaking me from side to side.

I laughed and looked over at Roman who was watching us deeply.

I shuttered and looked away from him as Peter let go of me.

"Do you know what classes you will have?" He said sitting back down on the edge of my bed.

"Yep, here let me get my schedule," I reached over to the side of my bed and pulled out a piece of paper from a wooden nightstand.

"Here you gooo~," I said handing the paper over to Peter but before he could grab it Roman snatched it from me.

"Well damn okay," I said giving him a 'wtf' look.

"You have 3rd and 7nth with me," he said handing Peter the paper.

"Aw. You only have 8th with me. But you have lunch!" He said flicking the paper and smiling at me again.

I took the paper back from him and smiled back.

I folded the paper and put it back in my drawer.

"I'm excited. I really hope highschool is all Im expecting it too be," I said hugging my pillow again.

"Don't expect too much babe," Roman said lighting another cigarette.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Peter. He just shrugged.

After a while of talking with very little remarks from Roman, they had to go.

I walked them to the door.

"Be safe. Love you" I said hugging Peter.

"Love you too," he said back.

I looked at Roman. He was still giving me this deep empty stare of nothingness.

"See ya' Roman," I said said smiling at him.

"I guess," he said before turning and walking away.

I shut the door and sighed.

'What a weird boy'