Chapter Sixty-Three: Hey One Question... What The Hell?

Start from the beginning

"Fine." He sighs. "You always take the boring choice." He rolls his eyes, standing. I stand as well, moving to sidle to his side.

"No! I just choose the smarter options." I snarl at him.

"You ever obliviate someone before?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"Nope."

"This shall be good practice then."

"Have you ever obliviated someone?" I demand, and he smirks.

"No. Should be a piece of cake, though."

I roll my eyes at him. "Typical." I sneer at him and hold up my wand. "You remember the steps?" I ask him, aiming my wand at Elinda's head.

"Like I need you to recite them for me." He scoffs, raising his own wand.

"You'll always need me, Riddle." I grin at him. He sneers at me in response.

"Obliviate." We say the spell at the exact same time.

Streams of blue erupt from my wand, and they fly towards Elinda's head, striking her dead on. In an instant, her memories were at my disposal. I see the ones I wanted to erase, and I do so. I eliminate everything pertaining to a couple hours ago. According to her, she had never even seen us today.

I twist my hand in the opposite direction, ending the spell. Tom finishes his at the exact same time.

We both give each other curt nods.

"It's done. We need to leave them someplace believable." I scowl. "The ministry probably already knows that we have him and issued a search."

"I'm aware."

"I know where to take Diggory." I murmur, deep in thought, and then hold out my hand, projecting the image at Tom. He looks up to meet my eyes with a smirk and grabs my extended hand. We each grab one kidnapee, and Tom apparates us away.

We land in the middle of a very well known pub. We leave him on one of the chairs in the corner. Everyone was too drunk to see me cast a spell. The spell had Auror Diggory slumping over in a drunken-like manner.

Tom grabs my forearm, pulling me back to his side, apparating again.

"You need to teach me to apparate without a trace," I grumble at him, watching as he leaves Elinda in a random graveyard. Tom ties her to a tombstone, and I raise a brow at him. "Seriously? You are that deranged." I sneer.

"She should be god damn thankful I didn't kill her. Showing mercy to the enemy..." He scoffs. "Unbelievable."

"Me!? You're the one who wants to leave her here!! What if a freaking werewolf attacks her!! Remember the last time we were in a damn graveyard!" I snarl at him, and he raises a brow.

"After everything she has found out about us...after she followed us around for who knows how long....would you really care?" He asks, and I glare at him.

"She's a person too."

"She works for Grindelwald."

"Doesn't mean she should be left to die!" I snarl at him.

"This is a random muggle cemetery you imbecile. No damn werewolves will even come miles from here. It's not even the full moon." He crosses his arms.

"I guess scaring her wouldn't be too bad," I grumble, and then my hand is out, drawing a circle around her, laser blue beams projecting out of my hands as a spell is muttered under my breath.

"Fulgura Fulmen." 

The spell was completed when the circle shone a turquoise blue for a second and then disappeared.