Fan

Lisa's POV

"You're aware that you are already pretty, right?" I asked my best friend who's fidgeting because she is next to audition for her dream role.

She sighed but didn't speak so I decided to cupped her face to make her look at me.

"You're pretty, talented and hot Jennie Kim. You'll nail that audition okay? If there is someone who needs to worry here, it's me. What if you'll forget me when you already famous?" I said sincerely trying to boost her confidence and at the same time lighten the mood.

She sighed again but smile afterwards, my favorite smile of hers, her gummy smile.

"You know you really good at encouraging words so I'll just pretend not to hear you mentioned I'm "hot"." She grinned meaningfully that made me embarrassed. Did I really told her she's hot? Aish.

"I ah..I mean..." I stuttered and she chuckled.

"It's okay Lili, I know I'm hot and you can't help but to point out that...but when you said it, its kinda you know, ahm, weird?" She explained.

I don't know if I'll be relieved that she understood my point or got offended because she felt "weird" when I told her she's hot. Am I not allowed to tell her that? Aish, what am I thinking? Of course that is weird and awkward specially she's your best friend, she might think you're lusting her.

Who wouldn't though. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is really perfect.

I was interrupted with my train of thoughts when she speak again

"I'm glad you're here though, you're giving me courage. Thank you Lili." She added that made my heart flutter.

I smiled at her fondly.

"You know I'll be anywhere you want me to be right?" I answered.

"I know baby, so I'm really thankful and just so you know, If I'll get famous you won't get rid of me that easily. I'll be that Jennie who's there to bother you, to ask you to accompany me, to date me if Kai's not available, to have sleep over with me, to go shopping with me, to..."

This time I'm the one who interrupted her.

"To be your personal assistant you mean?" I teased.

"Yah! Not that, you know I never treated you that way right? I love you so much to treat you like nothing Lisa...why you even brought that? Am I like that to you?" She whined.

I chuckled.

"Well...not yet."

This time she's the one who cupped my face.

"I won't do that to you Lili."

I just nodded and she kissed my cheek before standing up because they already called her. Before she successfully disappeared she looked at me first.