Rival

"Are you questioning my capability Ms. Manoban?" Jennie Kim said to me while raising her eye brow.

We're currently in a meeting and she's the one presenting the sales report for the month. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the most gorgeous and hottest human being I ever met, she have these feline eyes, fluffy cheeks and seductive lips that you'll always be tempted to kiss. She's the definition of ideal girl that every men or even women will ever dream of. Even me, if I may say, I also admire her, though there's only one problem...she's my rival.

"So?" She added looking intimidating.

"Oh! Of course not Ms. Kim, I will never questioned your intellect specially your capability." I grinningly said meaningfully, I even gave her a winked.

She choked because of my sudden gesture. You see, we practically grew up together because of our fathers, they're also rivals when it comes to business and work the only difference was outside work related things our fathers are inseparable buddies, their bestfriends. So whether we like it or not, we saw each other grow. I'm there during her first menstruation which she earned lots of teasing from me and I received bruised face after, she's there when I admitted to my parents that I'm much attracted to girls, though that time I never received any judgement from her, she been nothing but supportive though at the end she claimed that I might fall for her which I hardly declined.

I was interrupted with my thoughts when I heard her adjourned the meeting.

All of the directors already left the conference room and I'm about to leave as well when she blocked my way.

"Where do you think you'll go Ms. Manoban?" She asked.

"I, ahm, I'm leaving already Ms. Kim, since the meeting already done?" I said not sure of what I'm saying as well. I'm really scared of this kind of Jennie.

"Oh you think you can easily leave, after pulling it off that act in front of our board of directors." She said while walking towards me, it caused me to stepped back until I felt the conference table behind me.

Jennie cornered me by putting her hands to my sides.

I gulped because of our closed proximity.

She's looking at me intently and afterwards I saw that she's leaning forward. It made my heart beats fast.

"Ugh, Jen, ahm, there's a, there's a CCTV in here." I stuttered.

It made her stopped on what she's about to do but our proximity still closed.

"I know. Follow me to my office Manoban." She said and instantly leave me without second glance.

I fixed myself and when I know I already calmed down, I slowly walk towards her office.

I knocked.

"Ms. Kim? I'm here already." I said formally but I didn't received any response from her so I decided to enter her office already.

I was startled when someone closed and locked the door immediately.

"Jen, wha-..." I was interrupted with what I'm about to say when she hungrily devoured my lips, when I recovered and realized what's happening I responded with the kiss. She bit my lower lip and it made me gasped. She took the chance to sucked my tongue I can't helped but moan.

"Ugh baby." I said between our heated kisses.

"This, hmmm, your punishment, for doing that to me, Manoban." Jen said successfully without letting go of my lips and it made me smile and continue to savor my punishment.

We hesitantly pull away when we felt were already losing air. My one hand still holding her waist and the other on nape while she's gripping my collar.