FAME - Part Three

Breaking News
Famous model turned actress Jennie Ruby Jane was spotted in a romantic get away date with actor and leading man Kai.

Sh*t.

There are lots of pictures and videos flashed in the screen, supporting the news. There's a picture of Kai and Jennie clinging to each other, looking in each other. I noticed the way she looked at him, its also the same way she looked at me. Its been a year since Jennie started her acting career, their series turned out to be a success and it made Jennie terribly happy which made me happy as well. Lots of offer poured in, movie, commercials and endorsements. I barely see her but its okay, that's what I thought. After our encountered in her condo, everything turned good because even we still haven't seen each other a lot, she made sure to update and call me every chance she had. Until last month's encounter, I planned to surprise her in her condo only to found out something. When I open her front door I heard unfamiliar noises, it was like a moan, I don't want to think about it. I don't want to confirm what it is so I turned back and went away as fast as I could.

That very day Jennie called me and said that she wants to see me. I felt nervous, there's lot of scenarios in my mind. Thought that she might break up on me and all but its now or never. I need to see her. So I went there only to see that she prepared a dinner for me. Though I noticed one thing, she's wearing a turtle neck sleeveless. Jennie never wore such thing especially when I'm there because she's so comfortable with me already. I asked her, she just said she want that for a change, I didn't push that topic to avoid argument. That night she's been extra clingy. Gave me lots of kisses, teased me and all. When I can't help it and initiate the "act" by kissing her neck,she back out but its too late I already noticed those read marks in her neck. I'm not idiot not to figure out what it is but I'm so coward to confront her. I let her be. I don't want to lose her.

That night I cried so hard and the next day I pretended I'm okay, we're still okay. I promised to myself that I will win her back. I been extra clingy and caring everytime we're together to show her what will she lose if she leave me but the result is not what I expected. She became easily annoyed by my presence. My calls doesn't excite her anymore and became much shorter, she didn't respond to my texts as quick as before, sometimes she disn't responds at all. It wrecked me terribly. All the signs showing that sooner I will lose my girl. I know and feel it but I cherish every little thing she gave, I settled for it and didn't demand anything even if its fucking hurt.

After watching the news, it made me realized how pathetic I am, its like this time is my breaking point, she's on a get away vacation in the day of our anniversary. Really Jennie? How much hurt you'll give me before you realized what's you're doing. This is my wake up call, for a week she ignored me. She just sent a text saying that she'll be away for a vacation then that's it. Our parents started questioning us already, me obviously since she can't attend our family get together because she's busy. I just answered them that we're okay and everything is fine. I know they're not convinced, heck I'm not even convinced with what I said but what can I do? I don't know what's happening. So I decided from now on I'll move forward. I can't believe that this time will happen. Me moving forward to Jennie Kim, the love of my life, but I need to do this because the longer I stayed the longer it damaged me.

The day the world learnt about the "dating" also the day I stopped reaching out to her. I stopped texting her which she never responded, I stopped calling her which she never picked up though one thing I can't stop that easily, loving her.

After 3 months

"Hello Mom?" I answered my phone.

"Baby where are you now?" My mom asked seemed annoyed.

I chuckled, she's clingy just like her daughter. Oh. She's not my biological Mom, she's Jennie's, I just called her mom for old time sake. They already accepted the fact that Jennie changed. They're not in favor but they can't do something about it. I just assured them that they can still treat me as theirs and I'll do the same, I'll treat them just like my own parents.