Stripper - Part Three

"Mommy! Why you're early?"

The kid raised both of her hands as if asking to be carried which gladly accepted by Jennie by kneeling a bit and lifting the girl.

Jennie kissed the kid's fluffy cheek.

"Mommy's job finished early Ella, that's why I returned early." Jennie lovingly said to the kid, its as if she forgot about me.

We're interrupted with our own thoughts when we heard the kid speak again.

"Who is she Mom?" She inquired looking at me, she even tilt her head as if scrutinizing me.

"I, ah, she's Lisa Unnie, Ella." Jennie said nervously.

"You mean Mama Lisa?!" She excitedly squealed and spread her arms reaching for me as if aiming for a hug. She's still on Jennie's arms, she's not prepared to Ella's action and about to stumbled. Luckily I'm able to reached for Ella and get her from Jen's arms. If I'm not mistaken, Ella's age is around 4 or 5 year old.

Ella hugged me so tight, I hugged back despited the confusion I felt. I don't know but that action from hers warms my heart. She pull away a little and cupped my face.

"Mommy's right you're pretty Mama." She added her cheeks really looked like Jennie's.

Maybe that's the time Jennie recovered so she's about to say something when we heard someone's calling Ella.

"Ella? Baby? You done there? Get back here. You need to eat." A girl's sweet voice.

"Mom's here!" Ella shouted back and without a minute later a pretty girl appeared with chipmunk cheeks.

What's with their cheeks? Argh I want to pinch those.

Again I was interrupted with my thought when I heard the girl speak.

"Oww who's this gorgeously hot lady here? Your wounds helped in adding sex appeal." She seductively said and even gave me a winked, I can helped but blushed.

Maybe Jennie saw that.

"Aish! Hubby! There's a kid in here. Get Ella, and we'll follow there, I'm just gonna treat Lisa's wounds." She said glaring to the girl.

"Woah? She's Lisa?! Oh!" She exaggerated say while covering her own mouth. "Won't you at least introduce us to each other?" She even added meaningfully.

Jennie just rolled her eyes but still grant the girl's suggestion.

"Lisa meet my best friend Rosé." Jennie started but interrupted by Rosé. "....for you, I can be Chaeng." Jennie glared to Chaeng again but comtinue. "Chaeng this is Lisa, my Lili." She even added that made me blushed.

"Ahm, nice to meet you Chaeng." I said sincerely. I'm still holding Ella but I'm able to offer my hand which she gladly take.

"Chaeng." Now she gave me a warm smile. "I'm glad you're here now." She even added that made me confused before I ask what she mean by that, Jennie get Ella on my arms without warning and hand it to Chaeng.

"Ella baby, just be with Chaeng Unnie first? We'll follow later, I'm just gonna clean your ahm...."She looked at me then Ella as if weighing things.

"Mama Lisa's wounds!" Ella finished her sentence.

"Yes her wounds." She kissed Ella's forehead. Ella looked on my way as well as if waiting for something so out of instinct I walked towards her and kiss her forehead as well, when I looked at her face she's already smiling.

"See you later Moms" she even waved her little hand to us.

When Jennie recovered, she guide me to sit on the couch.