«Valentine's Day = Sex (Kellic)»

Warnings: Drug mentions (it's minimum, I promise), a 6,500 words os, and sex.

I'm partially here, partially not here. I'm everywhere and nowhere. Am I god? Nah, but here's an os that I managed to write for Valentine's Day even though it's definitely not V-Day anymore nor February but I don't give a shit.

Also, don't leave your home if you've been quarantined or if your school/work has closed down. Stay safe, stay healthy, wash your hands, don't touch your face with dirty hands, and don't hoard the fucking toilet paper, it ain't the end of the world.

* ('') *

Laying down on my bed as my eyes were fixed on the white ceiling of my bedroom was not the best way to kill time. The loud tapping of his fingers against the green notebook was catching up with my sanity, draining it.

"You're driving me insane," I said to my best friend, who was doing his homework.

"I can't concentrate," he said to me, his eyes now on me. "I have a couple of things on my mind."

"Like what?"

"It's Valentine's Day today and I have nothing to do today but homework." He threw his pen in my direction, missing my face by a couple of inches.

"And what's your point? It's Friday, nothing was supposed to happen."

"That's the thing, I want something to happen." Vic stood up and walked up to my bed, laying down at the feet of the mattress. "The romantic ads that have been bombarded on TV are driving me insane."

"I'm more surprised that you still watch TV than anything else."

"I'm bored all the time and I need noise in the background." A short sigh escaped from his lips as his eyes closed for a moment, attempting to calm himself. "But it's impossible with those condoms ads."

"Why would you pay attention to those ads? They are ridiculous," I said, sitting down to face him.

"I haven't had sex in months, Kellin." He sprung up, staring at me. "I'm frustrated!"

"Victor, what the fuck? Why don't you go out somewhere and attempt to hook up with someone? I don't know what else to tell you."

"That doesn't help me at all!"

"You're talking to your virgin friend, I don't know what to fucking tell you! Also, how old are you?"

"You don't know my age?!" he said as his eyes stared at my own eyes. "I can't believe you."

"I'm just asking to confirm because you are no old guy who hasn't had sex in years, dumbass."

I stood up as I sighed. I didn't like when Vic complained about his sexual life to me because it made me feel helpless and like a loser. I didn't like the idea of remaining untouched but I thought that Vic had lost his virginity too early.

"I'm nineteen," Vic said.

"And how old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Fourteen."

"Does that answer your question?" I muttered as I opened my backpack to grab my water bottle.

"It didn't answer my original one," he said, standing up as he walked up to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry, but I'm no help." I removed the cap of the bottle and started drinking its content.

"It's not my fault that you are keeping it."