This Isn't a Curse.... (Kellic)

Second part to Cursed Necklace.

Warnings: cussing, mentions of rape and murder.

【***】

I have been living with Kellin, I mean, he has been living with me and he has been annoying. It has been just a living hell. He had discovered that I have more things that he didn't know about because it had been many years since he had been here on Earth. He had talked a bit about the underworld but he doesn't like talking about it much. Unfortunately, most of the times when we talk about what we consider as business, both of us lose our shit and start verbally attacking each other.

"So," Kellin trailed off, playing chess with Cinnamon. Of course, he was playing for her because Cinnamon was an adorable plush toy that he had taken from me. I mean, I wasn't going to miss it anyway, but it was still my favorite plushie, but it was no longer mine. I also had noticed that he was happy to have the bear with him, it was like the only thing that kept him calm and even sane.

"So?" I asked him, my eyes focused on the math homework I had to finish.

"Are we doing something today?" the demon asked me boringly, levitating toward me. He let Cinnamon fall on my bed, as the chess game disappeared.

"No? I was not planning to do anything today," I explained, "the last time I made you kill someone, you made a mess and almost framed me for murder."

"I mean, his brain was useless anyway," Kellin muttered, "also, you told me to kill him!"

"I know I did!" I yelled back at him. This type of arguments would grow more often than expected. He was thirsty for blood and I was thirsty for revenge, but I didn't want to choke with my own desires.

"Then why the fuck are you blaming it on me?!" Kellin spat, his eyes growing redder. He extended his hand and he seized me by my throat, but as soon as the necklace made contact upon his skin, he hissed in pain. I was aware that necklace burned him since he was not allowed to touch it or remove it. "Fuck me!"

"Stop being such a bitch and calm down," I groaned, rolling my eyes as soon as he let go of me. "You can't run away from me, and I'm not planning on letting you go anytime soon."

"Like if I wanted to go back," he scorned, rolling his eyes. He placed his feet on the ceiling, making it look like if he was hanging from it. He had his arms crossed and his mien was simply an angry one.

"Alright, fine," I snarled, slamming my books shut, shoving them inside my backpack. "Let's go and do something then! What do you want to do? Kill someone? Rape someone? I mean, you already raped someone when I told you not to fucking touch them!"

"You told me that you wanted them to make their worst nightmare come to life and I did!" he bellowed, slamming his fist against the wall. "I followed your fucking orders! Why aren't grateful that I am actually obeying you?!"

"Why do you have to obey all of the things I say?!" I exclaimed in fury.

"Because that's my fucking job!" He shouted, throwing his hands up to the air. He let himself fall down to the floor, making a loud thud when his body came in contact with the hard surface. Silence settled among us, making minor sounds extremely loud. His breathing was heavy and unsteady.

We were both interrupted when the door of my room was swung open. Our eyes averted from each other and focused on the person that was standing at the entrance of my bedroom.

"Are you okay?" Fawn, my stepsister, asked with obvious concern laced to her voice.

"I'm fine," I said with greeted teeth, biting my lip down. I sighed, trying to control myself. "I'm fine Fawn, thanks for worrying."