Donuts (Kellic)

The second part of the "Vegas Marriage."

Warnings: Cussing and that's it?

【***】

Vic's POV

After Kellin was ready to go, I informed that I was going to go quickly to my hotel room so I could grab some things before going to our 'date'. He decided to follow me inside. It should be noted that I did not invite him to enter, he invited himself. He took a seat on the tidy white bed while I looked for the things I needed.

"Your hotel room looks better than mine, this isn't fair," he pouted, his eyes traveling from thing to thing, analyzing them. He was swinging his legs back and forth since they weren't touching the ground.

"You could stay over tonight if that's what you want," I offered, grabbing the big black hat that I always wore as I sneakily applied some cologne.

"But then I couldn't change into the lace underwear I have," Kellin pouted, making my insides melt. He was an adorable man, and I couldn't believe that I had wedded him because of alcohol.

"Wait, are you really gonna wear it?" I asked in surprise, looking at him directly, trying to confirm his words and that I wasn't deaf.

"You liked it, didn't you?" he asked back, a smirk plastered on his rosy lips. Those words made me blush like crazy. He was right, I did like how he looked with the red lace underwear that I had given him prior to coming here.

"I..." I trailed off, my eyes averting from him.

"Of course you did," he giggled, "who wouldn't?"

He had his legs crossed, looking at me with seductive eyes. Was he really being flirty with me? Last time I checked, he didn't like the idea of me being his husband.

"I'm sorry," I apologized for being explicit and lusty.

"Oh, don't be," he smiled, "there's nothing to be sorry about."

"Are you sure? I mean, I was... I mean... I wasn't that respectful with you," I stammered, scratching my forearm as a nervous sign.

"It's nothing, don't worry your pretty head about it," he giggled again, making me smile in relief. There was something about his laugh that calmed me down, I didn't know what it was but I liked it.

I looked away and I focused on finding my leather jacket. I would usually not wear the jacket if I knew I was going to drink because I had lost many things when I drank too much, the jackets being the main thing I had lost.

"So Vic," Kellin trailed off, gaining my attention. "Tell me, where do you live? I want to make sure I didn't marry someone that lives on the other side of the pond."

"San Diego, California," I informed him, "not that far from Nevada."

"I oddly live there too," Kellin beamed, grinning happily. "I'm originally from Medford, but I moved quite a lot of times and I ended up in San Diego."

"That's nice." I tilted my head slightly to the side, smiling softly. "I haven't moved out from California."

"That's sad," he pouted again, "it would be hilarious to know that we're neighbors."

"That would be fun," I chuckled, "I live on the southeast, really close to the coast."

"Damn it," he laughed, "I live on the coast too, but on the North."

"Well, at least we're in the same town," I smiled, putting my hat on.

"I guess that's a good thing," he smiled. "I wonder how my friends are going to react to this," Kellin muttered, playing with the ring.